+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'd like your opinion

I'd like your opinion

Apologies if this isn't posted in the appropriate section, but what section should I?

I got an infringement today. It was a shock, quite frankly.

In this thread: [url]http://www.loveforum.net/broken-hearts-forum/38506-what-can-i-do-when-i-dont-want-forget-him.html#post546853[/url]

I wrote:

Hit an online dating matchmaker type site and put up a few saucy photos of yourself. Get a few quickie roots (always practice safe sex with horndog strangers btw), then re evaluate.

Sex is like a cold re-boot on a wireless networked device.

Solves most problems or gets the data flowing once again.

Have your kinky wild sex and if you still can't get him out of your mind. Hop a plane and go sex him up.
    and was told through the pm's that it "doesn't look nice to the TS (thread starter, apparently)

I don't believe the infringement was warranted. The advice was valid and common, the language was not vulgar in delivery, and I'm wondering how "doesn't look nice" even qualifies as a legitimate reasoning behind taking disciplinary action against someone who speaks a core truth.

The fact remains... the best way to get over someone is to play the incredible disappearing sausage game with another.

Do you think Cleopatra got irritated when her noble Roman was out ploughing the virginal fields? Nope, she grabbed the first thonged tripod handy and made him sail back and forth up her Nile till the river ran dry.

There's a healing lapdog under nearly every gown of chain mail or monstrous skirt since the start of time.

So my question to you, good readers.

Warranted or not?

I, as "the Thread Starter" would never look upon your replies as infringement worthy. So shoot.

Is break-up sex too risque a subject for a forum devoted to Love and Relationships, and should I have copped a penalty for bringing it up?

Moved to 'suggestion & feedback forum'
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What is Your problem Doc?
    See, with most of the regulars such language isn't insulting.But newbies ,especially fresh people with hearbreaking problems find it harrasing.This girl came for a serious advice not for some breakup sex bs. It just sounded a bit trollish and like You had nothing better to say.
    You need to learn how to identify people whom You can give a responses like this and others who will find it insulting. Because in general it's rude,and she didn't give You a hint that she's a rude person who will take such a message on her chest.
    I don't know what else I can say here.But since it's LA who gave You the slap, just leave it and move on! He's the boss here Lol!
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Since Loveadmin didn't see fit to close this thread, I will respond, even though I have been trying to avoid these types of threads.

No. It wasn't warranted, in my opinion.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Totally unwarranted in my opinion.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

just because a post is reported doesn't mean an infraction is necessary, you know?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I wouldn't have infracted you for that. It was crude, yes, but that's just your style. I'm pretty difficult to offend.
    Spammer Spanker

Thank you all for your words of encouragement or in Petit Miam's case, constructive criticism of my overall lack of social etiquette in random outbursts.

I shall endeavour to place a romantic, sensual, and/or Care Bear outfit on all future POV's instead of variants of "get one into ya" (if I figure that's the cure to whatever vexes the TS (thanks, Loveadmin).

I have a gift for you, incidentally.

As a token of my gratitude towards your devotion for TS's everywhere, please accept this humble offering...

Kudos, mate

This is bullshit. It wasn't warranted at all! How hypocritical, when I've seen moderators post stuff very recently that is much more crude/offensive.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Thank you all for your words of encouragement or in Petit Miam's case, constructive criticism of my overall lack of social etiquette in random outbursts.

I shall endeavour to place a romantic, sensual, and/or Care Bear outfit on all future POV's instead of variants of "get one into ya" (if I figure that's the cure to whatever vexes the TS (thanks, Loveadmin).

I have a gift for you, incidentally.

As a token of my gratitude towards your devotion for TS's everywhere, please accept this humble offering...

Kudos, mate
    That bear is scary
    I wazzzz here

Creepy, creepy bear.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    This is bullshit. It wasn't warranted at all! How hypocritical, when I've seen moderators post stuff very recently that is much more crude/offensive.
    whatever lilwang. none of the mods gave him that infraction it was la.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I'm cool with it, doppelgaenger.

Moving on.

Besides, Loveadmin can't eat that bear. It's wholly comprised of bubble gum.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would, I like bubble gums. I can even do a ballon-in-ballon with bubble gum
    I wazzzz here

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i feel that instead of infractions or warnings admins should send a pm to the offender like "the TS is offended by your message, please apologize OR you'll get infracted"
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast