+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Story of my life

Story of my life

I got to thinking. Again.. About writing a book about my life. Now is the perfect time to write it. I suspect it would be extremely healthy for my mind and heart. It will take time to write. And in this time my heart will have all the time needed to heal. And writing it would force my mind to remember every little detail that I've been thru, thus foring me to cope with everything tht I've forced deep down inside of myself. Things that I suspect are making me miserable.

I've started this book 3 times, the first being a 'readers digest' version of the story that I made into a website. The ratings were excellent. So I know my story is interesting to alot of people. And I am pretty sure that if I write it into a book, in full detail, that it will sell many copies. The other two attempts at the book were failures. I was in my last relationship when I tried to write them and I didn't have the time to sit and think for myself to be able to write. Now all I have is time. And no one is comming into my life anytime soon.

This would help to occupy my lonely times. It will help for me to cope with my past in a healthy way. It will give my heart time to heal, the right way. And most of all, it will help me to grow just that much more.

I was just wanting to know what you all think about this. Is it a good idea ? Whould you buy a copy and read it ? What do you think ? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, but detailed responses would be greatly helpful for me.

Thanks

I'd read it, dude. Hell, send me that website! But yes I think it would be really good for you to start writing that book. And if it'll get you extra pocket money....why not?

"Don't let your memories kill you"
    I express my emotion by shooting things....

Sounds so much like someone I know who happens to be in Texas right now... This is strange. If you are him, you already know how I'm all for real stories - would definitely want to read it. Writing and doing anything creative and/or artistic is always a good idea; you don't have to be feeling especailly lonely or have too much time in your hands, either, I guess.
    What's the address to your website?