+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: alfa male's take on money and love

alfa male's take on money and love

hi.

i'd love some input from the true alfa males out there.

as an alfa male,

when you owe a severe debt to the last person on earth you want to owe the debt to, what do you do?

after manipulating your girl friend into borrowing $10k from his ex husband for you, not only you don't make any attempt to pay back, you get mad when she mentions it, and you know she is suffering everyday because of it, what does that say about you?

do you turn down a job opportunity because the employer is doing an indepth background check that might reduce your credit score and at a slight chance may jeopodize your privacy?

when you are so afraid of background check, doesn't that mean you have something serious to hide?

when you promise the world when you first met her and failed to deliver any of it, how do you feel?

is it right for you to lie and present yourself bigger than you are when you first met, and when the truth unvails, accusing her of being a gold digger when she tries to motivate you to be what you said you are?

shouldn't you get up before 11am and work on something since you have only a part time job that barely pays the bills?

do you feel bad or happy when your girl friend is paying the bills for dinner?

you said she is the one and only, any of her wishes is your command, but you are doing all the above things, does it mean all is a lie?

please tell me what you would do as a true, honorable alfa male with the pride and self esteem that only comes with this great term. or just tell me this person is not only NOT an alfa male, he is a fraud.

Pretty sure its "alpha"
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

right, alpha

yes alpha male

That doesn't sound like an alpha male to me.
    Spammer Spanker

Am not a man here but as a woman if I was in the so-called gfriends' shoes I would slap myself everyday and no end for being with the wrong man (should she not be with the ex-husband who actually lent her some money when she was in need)???

Stop pondering over the Alpha Man and get yourself out of this relationship!

Quote Originally Posted by sookie6 View Post
    Am not a man here but as a woman if I was in the so-called gfriends' shoes I would slap myself everyday and no end for being with the wrong man (should she not be with the ex-husband who actually lent her some money when she was in need)???

Stop pondering over the Alpha Man and get yourself out of this relationship!
    Yeah but she's stuck in the relationship because she borrowed 10k from her ex husband all for her bf. Now he's not paying her back, she's stuck like chuck.

Ten grand is a small price to pay to be rid of an ass like him. Walk away and call it a good deal.
    Spammer Spanker

more on the fake alpha

the thing is that he keeps saying that paying off the debt is his top priority, and that he is trying, but he just don't have the money. but his behavior doesn't match that claim. i would think as the true proud alpha male, and he loves her the way he says he does, he would be up early, he would be looking and taking a second job even if it's bar tending, he would send her every dispensible dollar to pay towards the debt, he would not travel or dine out with friends cos he wants to give her that money, however small to pay down the debt, to relieve her of her daily agony.

am i wrong or being ridiculously harsh to think this way?

do you guys/gals think he really loves her? he annouces to the world he does. i don't think he is an alpha because an alpha couldn't possibly stand the shame and wouldn't get comfortable in a situation like this.

he has always had successful girlfriends. he always lived in their houses. he has no asset whatsoever. he doesn't even have health insurance or a credit card. of course he is full of reasons why. it's always the other people's fault.

please enlighten me. i can't think straight.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's not an 'alpha male' to me. He's dependent on women on a regular basis. He's weak. Any sane woman would leave his ass at the first sign that he was a lazy mooch.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Honestly I have no idea what this has to do with Alpha Males and I dont know why you keep bringing it up. This person you are describing sounds like a real worthless, lying, douchebag. You dont have to be an Alpha male to not be a retarded loser.

I for one would feel like total garbage if I had to borrow from my gf's ex bf! Then he doesnt even pay you back! WOW

Ditch the zero and get with a hero....which in this case is anyone but him I think.

why i keep mentioning alpha male

the reason why i keep mentioning alpha male is that he claims he is one. he keeps saying " i am an alpha male, i get mad about this" "it's all because i am an alpha male. that's just the way i am."

that's why i'm looking for some confirmation here because i don't think he is. i mean, am i wrong? am i too demanding? he even said this to me " what do you want me to do? do you want me to whack my d*** on the street so i can get the debt paid off?" what can i say. i was so stunned i was speechless. a good deed never goes unpunished just reached its max for me.

Quote Originally Posted by unexpected View Post
    the reason why i keep mentioning alpha male is that he claims he is one. he keeps saying " i am an alpha male, i get mad about this" "it's all because i am an alpha male. that's just the way i am."

that's why i'm looking for some confirmation here because i don't think he is. i mean, am i wrong? am i too demanding? he even said this to me " what do you want me to do? do you want me to whack my d*** on the street so i can get the debt paid off?" what can i say. i was so stunned i was speechless. a good deed never goes unpunished just reached its max for me.
    I'm sorry hun but this dude sounds like a freaking caveman! You should tell your ex bf to go get his money if he wants it, and get outta that situation with both of them. You didnt sign anything did you?

Quote Originally Posted by unexpected View Post
    " what do you want me to do? do you want me to whack my d*** on the street so i can get the debt paid off?"
    Next time he offers that, get your car keys out and offer to drive him to said street corner. Also, suggest with the first $5 he makes to buy himself a dictionary and learn the ****ing definition of alpha male. What a tard.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

that's not what I define as an 'Alpha Male'.

Stealing money through a gf, having a deadbeat job and not putting forth the effort are all things "beta males" do. He's just a douchebag that's got himself into a world of financial trouble and is using his "charm" to manipulate women he's seeing. Sounds like a real dick weed.

oxymoron

my ex does not know this money is for him. i didn't want him to know as i don't want my ex to despise him or me for being with him. so it's all on me.

on the other hand he knows i got this money for him from my ex. the thing is this, he gets furious if my ex is in any contact with me even if he was helping me, citing he is the ALPHA MALE. but when it comes to the debt, he seems pretty comfortable that it was my ex's and he loaned me money. he seems perfectly ok that after one year i am getting statics from my ex for not paying him back and now i have no choice but to try to do it even if i am struggling.

isn't this an oxymoron? he is only an ALPHA when it comes to jealousy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast