+ Follow This Topic

Thread: damn...is it me or the weekends become extra lonely after a break up?

damn...is it me or the weekends become extra lonely after a break up?

even if you are spending these weekends with your friends, they are still extra lonely without your ex... is it only me?

Um... true. My weekends are my... do whatever days. Throughout the week I work with my co-workers and hang out with them sometimes after work. Even if we are just sitting around on our laptops finishing up work, drinking coffee and beer chatting it up. But things do get lonely because I have no one to cuddle with, take funny pictures with, go running, play football in a big field together. LOL! I like doing crazy stuff like that. Kiss in the rain. Watch Discovery and History Channel. Nick @ Nite. Cooking food for somebody. Okay let me shut up I could go on forever.

Seems obvious. People usually have a lot of free time in the weekends. You used to fill that time together. Now you have to do that alone. So you have nothing planned for a weekend, you start to get bored and think back to all the stuff you did together.

Offcourse it's harder.

But just find something to fill your time in the weekends and you can get your mind to focus on something else
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

lol yeh u right..damn it..i hope a tank will ran over her or something , haha lol

i hate weekends know plus im in michigain so i can never hang out with freinds cause they live 10-15 miles away so im stuck thinking about her all day long =/ plus winter air reminds me of her

mysterylover, dont worry, maybe a tank will ran over her or something

oli is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    best thing to do is make plans, go to the gym, cinema, go for a walk, meet up with friends etc whatever will take your mind off the ex, give it time and the lonely feeling will go away

what i like to do at a weekend is have a lie in and just lounge about on the saturday, catch up with whats on telly and play computer games, also watch a good film on saturday night. sunday i go to the gym and catch up with coursework.

just remember the things that you like to do, your hobbies and interests that possibly took a back seat when with your ex