+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help meeeee!

Help meeeee!

hi can anyone help??

there is a girl that i really like in my class. She's my friend and i got a feeling that she also likes me. But the problem is that she has a boyfriend. She's a really nice girl, so i dont want to do anything stupid. what should i do ??

you can talk to her, just dont make a move until she is single - you have to respect the relationship she is in at all times.

yeah but she's been dating this guy for 2 years! ... maybe just put it all on the table and let her know?

Quote Originally Posted by tufty View Post
    you can talk to her, just dont make a move until she is single - you have to respect the relationship she is in at all times.

yeah but shes been dating this guy for 2 years! ... maybe just put it all on the table and let her know?

if she has been dating him for 2 years then i would assume she is serious about him - what makes you think she would give you anything positive back if you were to put your cards on the table?

She may 'like' you - that doesnt necessarily mean she wants to snog ur face off now does it? I like a lot of people - i am friendly and semi-flirty, i get complimented, i smile and stuff and laugh at their humour - but i dont want to have a relationship with any of them! And they know that!

Quote Originally Posted by tufty View Post
    if she has been dating him for 2 years then i would assume she is serious about him - what makes you think she would give you anything positive back if you were to put your cards on the table?

She may 'like' you - that doesnt necessarily mean she wants to snog ur face off now does it? I like a lot of people - i am friendly and semi-flirty, i get complimented, i smile and stuff and laugh at their humour - but i dont want to have a relationship with any of them! And they know that!

You got a point - but i have been talking with her friend about relationship on msn (yeasterday) and i told HER friend indirect that i liked her - the next day the girl that i liked looked at me all the time, everytime i turned she looked at me. (obviously her friend told her about our conversation)
    But everything you said made sence, i mean she could just be having fun ?

the last question=)

yeah if you told her friends she knows. She hasn't blown ou off but she's probably enjoying the attention. If you haven't known her at all really then I think you've got no basis for assuming a connection.

I'll advice you to stay away from her. You'll probably cause a big mess, if you tell her your feelings. Also, you'll ruin the life of her current boyfriend.

thank you!