+ Follow This Topic

Thread: J.A.X.X.'s post

J.A.X.X.'s post

This is what J.A.X.X.'s posted.

ok, sorry i dont no how 2 start a new post, im new, anyway i need help, so if u can help wit my prob id b very very greatful. ok theres this girl in my school who i really like weve gotten 2getha n broken up like six times, but last night she told me her deepest feelings and secrets and said she was dumb 2 let me go, is this time real or is it gonna happen again? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway J.A.X.X., there is a "new topic" button at the top left hand corner of the page.
    Clarity of mind means clarity of passion too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. -- Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

Jakki2903 said I'd just wait and see, try playing hard to get.

I think that since she's already broken up with you 6 times (hey it's 6, not like 1), she's playing with you. Let her go. She's not worth your time. Maybe all 6 times she found another guy and when she found that it wouldn't work out she'd just come back to you. You're making yourself too available. I agree with Jakki2903, just play hard to get. Not really play in that sense, just break off contact with her. She's treating you as a lifesaving float. She'd hop into the deep water and when she finds out she's gonna drown, she'd just grab back onto you. I don't think she loves you. Who's to say this won't be the same as the other 6 times? Move on to another girl who's really worth your time.
    Clarity of mind means clarity of passion too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. -- Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

i agree... the fact that she turns her feelings on and off like that makes me think that she;s probably pretty immature or just plain shallow. when i was younger i knew so many girls like that. ur better off just walking away. Like GBRaul said it's not like u just broke up 1 time. its 6!!! and i bet they were for really dumb things too. just walk away and find someone who isnt going to play with ur emotions like that.