+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies! What do you look for in a man?

Ladies! What do you look for in a man?

To all the single ladies, what are you looking for in a man? Does it differ for hook ups, flings, and relationship material?

And to all the happily or unhappily taken ladies, what is it about your man that you find most attractive?

I am happily taken (i think...)

A man should *click* with his girlfriend in every possible way. Laugh at the same things, love the same things. A nice balance.

Long term relationship is important to me, as it is stable, and has potential for future stages such as marriage and family etc. Both families of the couple should be happy with them both, nothing should be unachievable when they are working together. And they should always be there for one another, even when apart physically, they will find a way to stay connected and communicate..

I like a guy who can make me laugh and shows me respect. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, so I like the kinda guy who'll hug you when you're crying and not let you go until he is 100% certain that you are alright again. A guy who'll just mock you at times and barely speak to you just turns me right off.

I like a man who makes me feel comfortable around him, shows respect, and gives me lots of attention.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like a man with a fat, bulge in his pocket. That could mean I want 1 of 2 things a big dick or a big wallet. Either way with that- I win.

What girl68 wants is a big, fat dick in her mouth. Did you get any yet?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sucking on a penis will never take me to the big O. What I really want is to ride 'em like a cowgirl. And yes, I got me some of that.

Good.

It's not really big bulge that women want though. Neither the power nor the big dick. These are symbols of power. Women want to feel a bit of power... as if their nipples are hooked up to a car battery.

I think what ladies want is the best of all worlds. He should perhaps be aggressive when aggressive is required, softly spoken and sweet when the moment is right, but never predictable.

I think guys are the same way though, so don't take it as bait.

As we get older, the "grass is always greener on the other side of the fence" urges slowly fade and are replaced with more needs versus previous wants.

Trust, commitment, a sense of humour, affection, intimacy, mental stimulation... concepts which weren't so important when the world was our oyster and the seas teeming with so called eligible catches.

I think nearly every woman likes gentlemen. We want you guys to be romantic. We want you to hold the door for us open. We want you to tell us how beautiful we are.

A gentleman who can't be a cunt or vice versa is a joke. The same premise works with gals, hence the popularity of bumper stickers stating, " 0 to bitch in under 6 seconds".

Ladies want a viable dynamic soul, not just sperm.... alternately the same as the fellows (replace sperm with egg, though)..

i want a guy to fight for me, guess and make truth my wishes... make me think i am stronger than him.. (even its not the truth...) just making me believe i do control the situation ))

and you watched this movie: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdwkSYsUvBs]YouTube - If You're A Bird... I'm A Bird[/url]

the guy is the best to his girl!!!

i have never met any similar yet though...

aaaach... [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJnIuBl3RL0&NR=1]YouTube - The Notebook - what do you want?[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by to-cinderella View Post
    i want a guy to fight for me, guess and make truth my wishes... make me think i am stronger than him.. (even its not the truth...) just making me believe i do control the situation ))

and you watched this movie: [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdwkSYsUvBs]YouTube - If You're A Bird... I'm A Bird[/url]

the guy is the best to his girl!!!

i have never met any similar yet though...

So you want a steel wool doormat?

i think the guy in the movie is very much a MAN nothing close to a doormat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast