+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Men, do you need to have feelings to give oral sex

Men, do you need to have feelings to give oral sex

So do men need to feel attached to or have feelings for a woman in order to go down on her? Or is it the same as intercourse for men? Any advice would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Needadvic; 01-02-10 at 11:10 AM.

To be honest, giving oral kind of bothers me. I feel like a hypocrite though because I definitely enjoy enthusiastically receiving oral. On the other hand, my current g/f likes giving oral and hates receiving so I sorta feel like I landed some sorta sex lottery lol.

In short, I am the wrong person to be responding to this thread. d(^_^)b

hmm...i think this really depends on the man, i mean i dont mind going down on a girl, sometimes i kinda want to, but like 1337lizard, my gf gives me oral but doesnt like receiving cuz she feels dirty.

wat im getting at is that it would take more for some men to go down on a girl than the next, really depends i think.

I love love love going down on girls and I don't care if it's our first hook up. As long as that is what she wants, I'm in. I just wish girls were more comfortable with it at first. Just let yourself go....if the guy is into it, he's not going to mind if the natural scent is there, or if you are a lil sandpapery because you didn't realize you were going to wind up in my bed. And the more vocal you are, the more I (we) enjoy it. Just let loose with the moaning and directions if necessary. As I always think "how is there anything to be shy about if I have my tongue in your pussy?"

1337lizard Haha, its the same with me, I love giving a guy head but I don't like recieving.

I'm sort of the same way. I offended one of my ex's because I made him wash his mouth out before he went down on me. He was furious. :/ I just prefer to give it verses receiving it.

most men will do anything sexually and not need any attachment.

I've had guys go down on me and I know they weren't attached. In my opinion, it was an ego thing- just showing off some skills.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I've had guys go down on me and I know they weren't attached. In my opinion, it was an ego thing- just showing off some skills.
    God bless them!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I LOVE going down on girls. I'm good at it, and subsequently really enjoy watching girls freak out. I'm totally all about it....and no...I dont need to have any feelings other than horny to do it.

Not really, but if your dugout is stank I'm not putting my face in it.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."