+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What To Do....Never Easy Is It?

What To Do....Never Easy Is It?

Saturday night out in town and I saw this cracking bird in Weatherspoons that I thought was really nice,
    I told my mates wow look at her type of thing. But she ws with all her mates so I didint bother in persuing the girl.
    Went to Chicago's for the night and on the smoking balcony I saw her again but with some other fella, not kissing.

Anwyays a bit later I saw her outside again so i went up to her and she was lovely, better than I thought.
    We ended up staying together in the club for couple of hours, dancing, kissing and put her and her mate a drink.

After i got her number etc then outside afterwards she came and sat on my lap while she was waiting for a lift so for another hour we were together talking and getting on really well.
    She left and said to text her so i left it till i was in a taxi and text her she text back but was only minor talk " how was your night " kinda thing.

Yesterday i added her on facebook and she accepted then i text her seeing how she was, she said she may come out, then later i text her saying " are you coming out, i dont mind coming to you "
    and got a reply saying " im out in Harrow at the moment, im going to have an early night babe sorry " I text her saying thats cool chat you soon. I rang her last night and no answer.

I really like her and i couldnt help my self but just before typing this message I text her saying " Good morning babe, how are you, how is work xx "
    Now i feel ive fallen for already which i hate doing but cant help myself as she seems really nice, but what to do.??

Saturday night i told her i would take her out somewhere nice she said Sunday she was sleeping so doubted it but maybe in week.
    Now do i wait for her to text me back even if i dont get a reply today ?
    Do i ring her tonight after work?

Its just she gave me the feeling she really liked me and was happy to have met a nice genuine guy instead of your usual " guy wanting a quick shag "

:-(

She just text me back to say works ok boring but she feel asleep last night and missed my call.
    I text her back saying thats cool, what tiem is she finishing work and i dont want you to feel im harrasing you texting you but its becasue I like you.

No reply yet, i wanna take her out NOW lol not in a couple days or weekend NOW

You need to try the no contact rule!!! Give it a rest...... you'll scare her off.

Yeah true im useless at that.

She text me saying shes useless at answering her phone and finishes work at six.

I wanna see her, tongiht or def this week sometime, how to put that across?

So i text her back saying thats cool and what times her lunch maybe we could speak then.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're completely blowing it.

Leave it for at least two or three days. I just had a chick do this sort of stuff to me and it completely turned me off.

And when you text back just say hi, how's it going. And if she writes back, then ask her to do something. Just settle the f-ck down.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Ok, so shall I just not do nothing now for a couple of days ?

Ive been single for 3.5years and im bored and wanted a girlfriend for that long, now a nice girl comes along,
    I cant help but get carried away.

On her lunch break in half hour so said i would give her a ring then..... so shall i not ring, or ring if no answer not make contact for a couple of days and then ask her if she wants to go out??

Is it best to say to her " What you up to tonight fancy doing something? " or " What you up to tonight, fancy going cinema / for a drink or ill just come to yours and chill out ? "

Barmy, CB is right, you are going to scare her off. You are coming across as too needy and too insecure. Leave it for at least a week, to see if she contacts you.

Yeah true....but then if you like someone you wanna text and talk and meet up with them?
    But then she may think he likes mee way to quick wooooaah slow down type of thing?

Or if i dont contact her she may go off me or forget type of thing, or ask if i liked her why didint i text her but i guess same can be said for her?

But why did she act so nice and real genuine and perfect on Saturday night, not to be interested?

Dude, it sounds like she was interested, but you won't let it be , now you are pressuring her.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She probably was interested on Saturday night, but your needy and obsessive behaviour will make her uninterested.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with the men folk. You MUST calm down, or she will run for sure. If you haven't already called her, wait a couple of days... make her miss you a little.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

She did tell me that if she werent interested or if i was being some way she didnt like she would say straight up.
    So, I'll keep quiet now and just text her back when she text's me.

Feb 14th coming up and would love to suprise her and do something but what you think?

How long should I give it till I ask her out and how should I go about doing it?
    Im turning 20 soon and I would love to be settled down with a nice girlfriend and shes very nice, even tho i only spen couple hours with her Saturday night, she just seems and it felt right when i was with her that time.

But why would she lose interest if she likes me like she said and knowing i like her !

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    STOP!

Quit planning ahead to Valentine's Day!

Jeez, dude. I think you need to go have a wank and take a cold shower so you can calm down.

Wait a few days, then call her ONCE. Ask if she is busy next weekend, because you want to take her to do _____________. Then don't talk to her again until you pick her up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

She said that Saturday night was a giggle..............???

I like to suprise and keep a relationship happy, i thought if i planned something for Valentines day it would make her happy and actually think awwww hes nice he cares !
    Last edited by BarmyArmy; 01-02-10 at 09:08 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast