+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my girl friend broke up with me!!

my girl friend broke up with me!!

Hi, my name is orlando, i was in a relationship for almost 2 years, we had our ups and downs, but but in the past months,our relationship was going GREAT, no fights, together, always happy, loving each other, it was better than ever. but one night, we were a little bit stressed and we got a little bit upset. the next day she was kinda mad at me, but then told me it was all stressed, cuz she is going to college, working a fulltime job and supporting her mom,and sisters(4), and that was getting her stressed out. Our argument was on a thursday night, she said she was stressed on friday, and on saturday she told me she needed her own time and space! and i was ok with that. On sunday she invited me to go to the mall with her, whenever we were at the mall, she was acting kinda weird, not talking much, seemed like she was upset. that sunday night,she said it was all stressed. I picked her up from skool on monday, and i asked her if sumthing was wrong, and she said SHE WASNT HAPPY WITH ME, THAT SHE REALIZED SHE WAS HAPPIER ON HER OWN!!

it caught me by surprised, because our relationship was great,beter than ever,and out of no where she comes to me and tells me she's not happy with me. I told her she was lying,and she didnt say a thing.

i went home, and let her have her space and time, i didnt call her,txtd her,o anything for a week, but she was acting as if she was madd at me for some reason, she was giving signs as if she was mad, i dont know why.

i went to see her,and she didnt wanna see me, i called her and told her i loved her, she tried hanging up, i kept talking to her and she started crying, not saying anything. and she just told me she needed to be herself,to have her space,and she didnt wanna be with me at the moment. her mom told me that she said she loved me, that she misses me....... but she apears to be mad, appears to try to take me out of her life,heart and mind. she has not called me,txt me, or anything.

I need advice, i know she loves me, i know she misses me, but i dont know what to do

WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
    Last edited by orly910; 02-02-10 at 07:56 AM.

Walk away. She's a tornado of fragments right now and you'll never be able to see through it with any clarity. Her mother's comments can't be taken with any certainty. Mothers have been young women before and know what they should have done and stuck with.

Her mother's statement is a mother's opinion. A hope of the best nature for her daughter. Remove it from your thoughts. It wasn't your gal saying it.

If every guy listened to the mother of their current gf, they'd still be single.

Walk away and see what happens, but move on regardless. Move forward. If something happens later on, it was meant to be. If it doesn't, well at least you already moved on.

When I was younger and my ex and I parted ways after a fight I missed him so bad and my knee jerk reaction was to run back to him. Deep down I know it had run its course and he was treating me like crap at the end. I tried to contact him and he just didn't care at all. An older family member had to lay it down for me, "Don't bother. He's not thinking of you. Not calling you, not emailing you. If he wanted to be with you, he would." As much as it hurt, it was probably true. It hurts but have some self worth and find someone who wants to be with you.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't post the same thread two times man! I deleted the other one...
    I wazzzz here

i hate when girls say they need space.. us men don't need that.. but just don't talk to her and she'll realize that she misses you and stuff and she'll eventually get back to you if she loves you like she says.. just act like you did without her and pretend that you don't need her and you can survive by yourself and she'll feel jealous and stupid for doing that and get back to you..

She's mad at you for something..? You should figure out what it all really is about..
    And if you love her enough you'll do something and if she loves you enough, she will too.
    If not, then I guess you got nothing.

Btw it was a bad move of you to accuse her of "lying" about being unhappy with you. You challenged her feelings that way, and that is a negative thing to do when she was obviously so very stressed.

thats what several persons have told me, to walk away and see if she comes back to me, but its so hard to walk away because i still havent accepted it, i still dont believe it, it was going GREAT and suddenly from one day to another she's not happy with me, and i accused her of lying about that because one day before she wasnt happy with me, out of nowhere,she looked at me in the eyes,and said " im really so inlove with you, ur the one, your my everything", it caught me by surprised that she said that out of nowhere, but suddenly she says she's not happy, i know she has a lot of stressed and a lot of responsability,school,work,family, but she shouldnt do this, i wanna be there for her, but appareantly she doesnt want me, and is acting like if she was mad, and doesnt wanna see me or talk to me, im very confused,desperate, and dont know what to do!!