+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I stay with him or leave him?

accodata Guest

Should I stay with him or leave him?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a week and a half, he has a very active social life and I spoke to him last night about when we would have time together with just us two and he said he doesn't know and that he doesn't like to make plans. He told me to come over today and I did and his friend was over and my boyfriend left after an hour to go to pick up his paycheck and he said he would be no more than 20 mins and I was waiting for an hour and a half with his friend at his house so I left to go home. Is this fair? Should I give him another chance or is he just leading me on?

Miss, I've been with a lady who has done this to me countless times. I am currently awake at nearly 4 AM when she said she would be back by 3 or she would let me know of the change in plans.

Dump his sorry ass. I'm emotionally involved and am in too deep to want to break up with my girlfriend, but if I knew she would be doing this to me from the beginning I would have told her to piss off.

what were his reasons for being late?

If this is a regular occurance after only a week and a half I would end it also before it becomes too painful to end.

accodata Guest
    He said he got caught up talking to his boss.
    He contacts me everyday but he has a very active social life and is always with friends. He wants me to stay overnight when I see him but I have strict parents and can only stay overnight once a week.

You should explain to him that you were upset that he left you waiting there and that if he is going to be late he should at least call you.

Also explain about your parents to him, just be really honest, if he really like syou he will understand.

If after telling him how upset you were he does it again, think very carefully about what you are letting yourself in for in future.