+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Jealous?

Jealous?

Hi there all.

A guy i know was into me heaps for about 2 months, he started telling people we were dating when we wernt. Now he has another boyfriend and i think i am somewhat jealous. I dont like this feeling but all i can think about is him. I just want to hang out. I dont really wnt a relationship... i dont think. We still talk, we are good friends, but do you think that they might hint on that i am jealous and get pissed off?

Thanks, Dyllan.

I think if you wanted to be with this guy you would have by now. you probably just like the feeling of someone liking you. If your feeling jealous odds are you'd probably just upset yourself more if you hang out.

You're not even sure what you want. I understand your feelings, but you should probably keep them to yourself.
    Spammer Spanker

Sounds like you're afraid of losing the attention -- that might be where the jealousy is coming from.

If you're not sure you really want a relationship... then it's probably a good idea to not get in a relationship until you're more certain.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I agree with the other posters. This guy obviously wants a relationship.....thats why he's in one with someone else since you couldn't do that for him. Take some time for yourself and find out exactly what YOU want and then proceed to pursue it.

Thanks for your advice everyone. I do agree with what everyone is saying...mostly and i have actually thought about this. I have though about what each of you have suggested.

I dont want a relation ship mostly cause havent 'come out' to most people. So i think thats why i havnt gone for one even though i would like one.

But i think i am jealous is because we used to hang out and but since him having a boyfriend, we havnt seen each other as much.

Just incase anyone is wondering. Lust is nto an issue.