+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hitting a person

So many people don't practice the idea of "look before you leap."

Is he faithful?

He was before getting married or having kids, everything else doesn't apply.

Is an unfaithful man a good candidate for fatherhood?

No.

Should I have children with him?

No.

Should I have three children with him?

No.

Should I hit him because the choices I made in life frustrate me to the point of immaturity?

No.

See how easy that is? You look, you judge the distance, and if it's too far... you don't leap.

This "woman" isn't a real woman... she's just a kid with a bunch of babies. When she starts to woman-up... then she will have learned what it means to be a woman. One of the main lessons of womanhood is making tough choices for the best possible outcome... like toughing it out as a single mom for a while to remove kids from a damaging cycle.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    Is he faithful?

He was before getting married or having kids, everything else doesn't apply.
    If he was always faithful before then what made him change?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

He didn't change, he had the tendency to cheat... she failed to be observant.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    that would be ideal of course, however it's hard for a young female to afford 3 little kids.
    Of course it is but at the end of the day if she is going to choose to stay with him because it's hard for a young mother with 3 kids or for whatever reason, then she should put up and shut up. He has always been this way and she chose to have 3 children with him. Yes it's hard, but in the long run, she will only cause herself and her children pain by staying in an unhappy relationship. Sooner or later, he will hit her back and that's sometrhing the kids can do without witnessing

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I find a good fight to be more pleasurable than good sex, honestly. More memorable, too. I can recount blow for blow every single boxing match I've ever been in from years ago, and the memory alone is enough to get my heart pounding and my adrenaline flowing. Nothing excites me more than a spot of violence. Nothing, not even a come-hither look from a beautiful woman fills me with the same rush I get from a fight. 'Course I'm not talking about spousal abuse and all that crap.
    Have to agree with you, the rush of clocking someone is an intense rush. Never boxed used to bare knuckle in my younger days. After being dumped last year had some anger to burn off boy it sucked getting my ass kicked. Won one lost the last one.

mel2208 Guest
    i was in a abusive realtionship a few years ago. Both physically and mentally. I left him!!! with my 2 children. If i had a friend who was in a that kind of situation i would tell them to leave!! It doesnt change and it does get worse...

One of my ex gfs broke a tv remote on my head...we were in bed, she was asleep and I was awake...I was watchin tv, she sat straight up and yelled "you mother****er" and then clocked me in the head with it and then layed back down and continued snoring...I hadn't actually done anything wrong but apparently she was kind of sleep walking/abusing me and went right back to sleep...of course I woke her ass up so she could take me to go get some stitches.

As for me hitting a woman...I've been part of some pretty violent sex but doing it out of anger is not my thing...I just see no call for it.

you know, I'd never do this to a girl, but just straight up headbutting her would be HILARIOUS.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some of you have some really messed up stories...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234