+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hitting a person

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Hitting a person

My guyfriend has complained to me that his wife hit him. And I guess he was looking for emotional support from me, ha ha. So I called him a pussy and told him that it was well deserving, and if it I was his wife I'd most likely kill him.
    What would you do?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Hitting is so childish. It just shows that you're mind is not developed.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Actually, it isn't all that unusual for a female to be physically violent. I had a patient punch her husband right in the mouth, in front of me AND her kid who was around 12. I filed a report with a social worker. I disapprove of all physical violence.

I think men have it a bit unfair, though. If your friend were a woman, I bet you'd have reacted differently... he is just supposed to "man up" about it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What about the guy who recently went to court because his wife glued his willy to his body. (cheating).

Judge told him he brought it in himself while admitting that two standards exist, male justice and female justice but he wasn't apologizing for it when he basically let her go.

The judge should have given him a free crazy glue your wife's nipples get out of jail free card.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well the story was that she went through his phone and found sexual messages going back and forth with another female. they have 3 kids and both are my age.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That makes him rather unsympathetic...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i feel that he is....mentally ill

It's a mega double standard. If he glued her together, abused her while she was restrained and wearing a hood, he'd be in jail and feminist groups jumping up and down about justice served.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if i were your friend, then i'd hit her back.. i don't when my chick gives me a hard time or verbally abuses me because she's angry, BUT if she thinks that i won't hit her back because she's my gf, then f*ck that. it will only get worse in time and he's going to have to put down his foot now, or it'll only worsen.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Wasn't I in the named scenario.

I have no issues with striking a female if the situation warrants it. I will try to walk away, but if I'm trapped or at a serious disadvantage I do what is required.. the same way I deal with aggressive males.

A gentleman should never hit a woman. EVER!!! The physical wounds will just heal themselves. If you want to put your foot down, then call her names like "fat" or "Ms. Piggy." Emotional wounds run deeper and take much longer to recover from. That will teach her a lesson.

I don't cop physical abuse from anyone, Tallgeese. Either I walk away from the situation or eliminate the aggressor, then walk away if I'm cornered.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    My guyfriend has complained to me that his wife hit him. And I guess he was looking for emotional support from me, ha ha. So I called him a pussy and told him that it was well deserving, and if it I was his wife I'd most likely kill him.
    What would you do?
    I would tell them to get a divorce so they don't subject their children to an abusive household.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Dude, never *ever* call your woman fat or Ms. Piggy. Not only is that lame and childish, but you will be reminded of it for the rest of your life.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I find a good fight to be more pleasurable than good sex, honestly. More memorable, too. I can recount blow for blow every single boxing match I've ever been in from years ago, and the memory alone is enough to get my heart pounding and my adrenaline flowing. Nothing excites me more than a spot of violence. Nothing, not even a come-hither look from a beautiful woman fills me with the same rush I get from a fight. 'Course I'm not talking about spousal abuse and all that crap.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast