+ Follow This Topic

Thread: All judgement out the window!!

All judgement out the window!!

Hello Love Forum,

I have a problem regarding a young lady. Since day one (August) I've told myself that she was an incredible tease and that she was leading me on. But knowingly or unknowingly, she has managed to convince my more wild side (my "id," if you will) that she is genuinely attracted to me... even though she flirts with others like armageddon is tomorrow. In other words, I was falling deeper and deeper into infatuation while every step of the way asking myself what in the blazes I was thinking. As atrociously cliche as it may sound, my feelings for her eclipse all rational thought.

Is it possible she likes me? My gut feeling is usually spot on. Or have I over analyzed myself into a big disappointment?

I know that asking her out would answer the question once and for all, but I would never enter a relationship without knowing the girl very well. Unfortunately it seems like the more I know about her more utterly bewildered I become. I can usually tell if someone is sincere or not, but she totally blows my mind.

Am I making any sense at all? I can elaborate anything confusing. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Cordially,
    Sierra_Foxtrot

Just going to say this again.
    Flirting is a form of CHEATING...

I say go with your gut and run like the wind...

^ Then again, she isn't committed to anyone, so you can't call it cheating. She's probably that kind of girl that loves all the attention she gets by flirting with the other guys. Does she like you any more than any of them? Maybe, maybe not.

Either way, go ask her out, you have nothing to lose. If you get rejected just tell yourself "you can't blame a guy for trying" and move on. If she says yes it's the best way of getting to know her, take her on a few dates, nothing serious, and evaluate the situation further.
    Time to stop complaining when there is no reason to. Life's good, man.