+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How much attention does your bf/gf get?

How much attention does your bf/gf get?

Hello,

I have a question for you forum readers; how much attention or time do you spend with your partner compared to your friends of the same sex?

The reason im asking is because last night my girlfriend told me she gets pulled on from all directions by guys wanting her attention and to spend time with her, which is the reason why she has less time to spend with me nowadays. When we are chatting online she gets such a torrent of messages heading her way its getting hard to have a decent conversation with her and a fair amount of my messages go unanswered.

When i said in a jokingly manner that i atleast still get priority over the other guys she said that was not true, and that as a boyfriend i can expect to get the same amount of attention as all the other guys, but no priority.

This suprised me, i always thought your bf/gf should get more attention or time spent with then friends. That's how i always treated her anyway.

She's trying way too hard to please everyone and it's stressing her.

She said that im the most important person in her life, i always thought spending more time with that person then with others was an indicator of that.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My bf comes way before any of my male friends.

Every bf I have ever had got priority over male friends.
    Spammer Spanker

you make time for everyone and everything
    Girlfriend Taker…Boyfriends Hate Me

You cant simply 'make time for everyone and everything' Believe it or not, there are only 24 hours in a day. The fact is, if you're being treated like a 5th wheel, you need to either learn to accept that or walk away. If it were me, I'd have more pride than being a 5th wheel and I'd be gone. Based on her behavior and popularity, I'm guessing you guys are young. Move on and find a better chic
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In my experience words means nothing. He can tell me all he likes how much he loves me, but when I'm not feeling it because he doesn't spend time with me that's when I'm leaving.

Tell her what you want and need from the relationship, like priority over all the other guys in her life. If she can't or won't give you what you need, then this isn't going to be a healthy relationship for you. You might want to just end it, or at least spend some of your spare time socializing with other women.

Guy friends and her spending time elsewhere can only mean one thing. This girls either cheating already or planning to. Be careful to pay attention to whats really going on instead of what shes telling you or you might just end up wasting your time