+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Help, Any Help, Just cant deal with it

Need Help, Any Help, Just cant deal with it

She hasnt even been my girlfriend but i am hopeless. I talk to her everyday about pretty much everything and about an hour ago told her what i felt, even though at times it seemed she felt the same. i went to her house today and couldnt even tell her how i felt because i kinda felt how she would react, and she told me so many things about past stuff that i kinda felt that i would be the next... we have been friends for a looong time and still dont know what she would tell me tomorrow... i know feel that every time we meet it would not be the same, that our friendship is over, thaat there is no hope for a relationship, that i might justs have lost one of my best friends... just need advice...

If you went into more detail about your guy's history, it might be easier to understand.

When you are friends with somebody for a very long time, you tend to fall into the friend zone the longer you are friendz. It's certainly possible to be best friends and then move it into a relationship but it's not very likely. It took some balls to tell her how you felt, I don't see anything about how she reacted? It doesn't sound good if you think your friendship is over. If you guys are really good friends though, whether this turns into a relationship or returns to your friendship, it shouldn't be something you both can't overcome, although it seems hard to see that right now. I'm sure she's probably suspected it and it didn't come as a terrible shock. As long as she's honest about how she feels, be it liking you too or not seeing you that way, everything is going to be alright.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.