+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Biggest mistake in my life

Biggest mistake in my life

I'm a teenager boy who just made the biggest mistake in his life. Here is what and why:
    It started almost one year ago, when my ex-girlfriend (A) and I were talking every day and sending text messages in the middle of the night. I didn't know she still wanted to be my girlfriend... And just before Christmas I had some feelings for her best friend (B) and asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend ( Even today I just can't realize why the heck i asked her because I had small feelings for her only in that moment, because the next day i waked up and said to myself: why the **** did i ask her that). (B) refused ( luckily for me) and then i wanted to tell (A) that i asked her best friend (B) to be my girlfriend. Rumors said that (A) suffered and cried heavily on that night. And then, on 2nd January, it hit me: (A) wasn't interested in me anymore, wasn't calling me anymore or text and was talking to me like to a loser. In that moment i realized who i loved the most: (A)... And now, on 7th February, just 7 days before Valentine's, after begging (A) to be my girlfriend,said that i had asked (B) senseless, said to her that i was a stupid, ignorant fool,and was suffering for the loss. I' m still hoping that she would remember the days when we laughed together about things and were very happy. P.S. We are still talking but... it's not like it used to be...
    What should I do? Still try and maybe have a wonderful Valentine's with her or move on? (and methods how to make her know how much i love her and want her back)
    Last edited by Notime; 07-02-10 at 06:55 AM.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You just want what you cant have.
    Move on.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Notime View Post
    I'm a teenager boy who just made the biggest mistake in his life. Here is what and why:
    It started almost one year ago, when my ex-girlfriend (A) and I were talking every day and sending text messages in the middle of the night. I didn't know she still wanted to be my girlfriend... And just before Christmas I had some feelings for her best friend (B) and asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend ( Even today I just can't realize why the heck i asked her because I had small feelings for her only in that moment, because the next day i waked up and said to myself: why the **** did i ask her that). (B) refused ( luckily for me) and then i wanted to tell (A) that i asked her best friend (B) to be my girlfriend. Rumors said that (A) suffered and cried heavily on that night. And then, on 2nd January, it hit me: (A) wasn't interested in me anymore, wasn't calling me anymore or text and was talking to me like to a loser. In that moment i realized who i loved the most: (A)... And now, on 7th February, just 7 days before Valentine's, after begging (A) to be my girlfriend,said that i had asked (B) senseless, said to her that i was a stupid, ignorant fool,and was suffering for the loss. I' m still hoping that she would remember the days when we laughed together about things and were very happy. P.S. We are still talking but... it's not like it used to be...
    What should I do? Still try and maybe have a wonderful Valentine's with her or move on? (and methods how to make her know how much i love her and want her back)

You're not gonna like this, but If you're so depressed about a mistake like this, you're in for some really disturbing times.

You're gonna make more (and worse) mistakes. I suggest you find a good way to deal with them
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

Ok, thanks for the future prediction, I'll keep my head up and try to stick only to the routine, no special things for the next week.