+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He wants space - does this spell the end?

He wants space - does this spell the end?

Help!

I am going out of my mind. I've been seeing a bloke for a month and throughout that time I'll admit I keep pushing him away. We make dates then I ask him closer to the time if he still wants to do it, he says yes every time, then I go and say 'you don't have to you can go out with your friends if you like' he gets a bit upset by this and I keep doing it. Just recently he made me his girlfriend. Then last night he thought I got the ump because he got his hair cut. Even though I didn't. He ignored me when I tried to call. Then when I mailed him this morning he said he was really annoyed and wants some space. Does this mean it'll be over? I go to Dublin on Wednesday and he wants me to go and have a good time then continue when I get back, but how can I have a good time when I feel I have messed things up with the best person I've met.

I need honest opinions.

Thanks
    Jakki

Why... did... you... push... him... away? Anyway, since he's asking for space, give it to him. If he's still interested, he'd contact you. And what do you mean by "I got the ump"?
    Clarity of mind means clarity of passion too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. -- Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

It doesn't mean it's over but take this as a warning and make sure you change your ways.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Quote Originally Posted by GBRaul
    Why... did... you... push... him... away? Anyway, since he's asking for space, give it to him. If he's still interested, he'd contact you. And what do you mean by "I got the ump"?
    In other words he thought I had a mood. He said he wants a little bit of space. He found out two days ago that his car had been written off and he's going through the stress of his first house purchase. I guess he doesn't need my worries. Anyhow, I will give him the space he needs. He said he really likes me. I just dunno, should I finish it? To save any future heartache or just leave it? He said he'd call me tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by KirstyM
    It doesn't mean it's over but take this as a warning and make sure you change your ways.
    so best to just give him his space and let him chase again??

^ Something like that. It's not necessarily over. Ask yourself, do you really want to finish it? If the answer is no, don't. If the answer is yes, by all means do.
    Clarity of mind means clarity of passion too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. -- Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)

Quote Originally Posted by GBRaul
    ^ Something like that. It's not necessarily over. Ask yourself, do you really want to finish it? If the answer is no, don't. If the answer is yes, by all means do.
    I really don't wanna finish it. He said he really likes me and will call me tomorrow. I guess I need to just relax and go back to how I was before. Which was calm, easy going and nice. Rather then this awful needy, constantly worrying person. He said it seems like I just wanna be with someone because I am lonely' What do you think that means? I have no idea!

He said that he like you, so relax...dont push him to hard and dont stress yourself with nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by MJK
    He said that he like you, so relax...dont push him to hard and dont stress yourself with nothing.
    Ok thanks I won't. I'll just be cool.