+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do some people think?

Why do some people think?

According to the standards of society I am only allowed to have 15 or less girlfriends at a time. Why is it if I go over this I am looked down upon?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    At a time. Jesus ****ing Christ, man, how do you afford them all and how do you keep up?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

It's complicated to explain really...

But why does society hold such strange views and feel the need to judge me?

What are you babbling on about. Your chosen country is the U.S. where such "standards" do not exist.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought the limit was increased recently to 25... get with the times, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Spring Haze View Post
    What are you babbling on about. Your chosen country is the U.S. where such "standards" do not exist.
    you might want to double check Utah.. lol

Tommy, you should contact the CDC. They've been looking for you for a long time.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

society shouldn't give a crap, as long as your not spreading STD love around....

How do YOU feel about chicks who have 15+ guys at one time.....

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Tommy, you should contact the CDC. They've been looking for you for a long time.
    No diseases here my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    How do YOU feel about chicks who have 15+ guys at one time.....
    I would think of them no differently than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by all alone View Post
    you might want to double check Utah.. lol
    That's not love, that's a weird religious thing that should be banned

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I thought the limit was increased recently to 25... get with the times, man.
    Has it?

I suppose the kind of advice I am looking for is how can I show people that I'm not some greedy pimp, partaker in some weird religious thing, or just some dirty crazy pervert. I am a kind and intelligent person, anyone who knows me knows this, but they always think me strange for my way of life. I know I shouldn't let what other people think bother me, but it's not just a few people, it's basically everyone that I know.

Thanks for your responses so far everyone

Although I am FAR from perfect- I would feel like I was giving a piece of my soul away in each of these casual encounters. I haven't been with many men- not even a handful- two I do regret because I never really felt much for them, although at the time I thought I did- or would eventually. The other two I did love. How will you ever find anyone special- you'll just view everyone as a commodity. There are SOULS in (most) bodies- people don't seem to value their own too much these days- let alone others. I prefer to hold out for that someone special- I've seen far too many jaded, washed up people that only see it as sex- nothing more. I think it should be more important than that.

They are all that "someone special" to me. I'm not just some 'man whore' who goes out and has casual sex, we are all close together, and I'm not just some super horny pervert. It's not all just sex, it is a normal relationship(s) just like any other. I view monogamy as an ancient ritual that should have no bearing on my modern life.

What people don't understand is that it's the exact same as two person relationship, but only with more people.

Oh, also, to clarify, the number 15 was just an attention getting hyperbole, in case anyone took it literally.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy123 View Post
    That's not love, that's a weird religious thing that should be banned
    So, you want society to recognize your nontraditional relationship style while simultaneously advocating the forced eradication of another? Grow up and quit yer whinin'.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Moderation in all things, including moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Pry View Post
    So, you want society to recognize your nontraditional relationship style while simultaneously advocating the forced eradication of another?
    Nontraditional? Polygamy is probably the most common type of relationship throught history. The other is a religious ritual, it has nothing to do with love. People being forced against their will to do something is bad, at least in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolacool View Post
    My Dear friend, have ever thought about the feelings of all these girls or women? Do you have any feelings for them too?. My candid opinion is that you get serious with a responsible lady and you will discover what it means to be really in love, instead of being going for what I will tag 'experiments'
    Of course I care about their feelings, as I said before, I'm not some pimp or something, I am in a real loving relationship with all of the women I am with. Just like any relationship between two people, they are free to break up with me and find another man as they please; I'm not forcing them to be with me. I am serious with them, and they are all responsible. I really am in love, with every single one, I would never experiment with people emotionally in such a serious matter as love.

what utter bollox - you dont know hte meaning of the word 'love' if you say you love each and every one of them - get a grip ffs

men like you really annoy me - you belittle the meaning of the word 'relationship'.

Try giving to ONE woman and ONE woman only - then and only then can u assume to know what way of life is better. We can't all be fricken wrong now can we?

pfft

Because you're a troll.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast