+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do some people think?

Quote Originally Posted by tufty View Post
    what utter bollox - you dont know hte meaning of the word 'love' if you say you love each and every one of them - get a grip ffs
    I guess our definitions of love are different.

men like you really annoy me - you belittle the meaning of the word 'relationship'.
    How so?

Try giving to ONE woman and ONE woman only - then and only then can u assume to know what way of life is better. We can't all be fricken wrong now can we?
    My first relationship was with a single woman, we were together for quite some time. I am still with her today. Things get complicated and build on top of each other. It's obvious that you've never been in a relationship such as my own, so I do not expect you to understand.

why teh feck would i want to be in a relationship with someone who dips there wick in every crevice offered??

please explain what i would get out of it cos i am stumped

why teh feck would i want to be in a relationship with someone who dips there wick in every crevice offered??

please explain what i would get out of it cos i am stumped
    Have you read any of my other posts? Either way, it is obvious you are trying to instigate.

I respect your right to hold views that differ from mine, but if you are not going to have any respect towards me, I will not continue to respond to your messages

ouch!! i am not instigating anything. i am offering my point of view - and also asking an open ended question.

You are well within your right to ignore my messages.

i will replace the gag...

Do all of your women know that they are not the only one in your life? Do these women know that they share your heart, time, sex, intimacy with other women?

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Do all of your women know that they are not the only one in your life? Do these women know that they share your heart, time, sex, intimacy with other women?
    Yes, they have a right to know. If they did not know, myself and most other people would definately call that cheating, and everyone can agree that cheating is one of the worst things you can do in a relationship.

I have nothing to hide from them, nor should I. I'd much rather have them love the real me, rather than something I am not.

Then why the hell do you care so much what other people think of you? Your friends still hang out with you. You are happy. The women you are with are happy. What's the problem? The problem is... you are a troll. You have no real purpose in posting this crap in the forum but to stir up shit and make yourself out to be a victim.

Tommy is providing a valuable service to society. Who else is going to sleep with all these women with low self-esteem?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

So true Vicenzo. Only a woman with low self esteem and no class would except that. Or maybe in some third world country where they have no choice but to deal with it.

So true Vicenzo. Only a woman with low self esteem and no class would except that. Or maybe in some third world country where they have no choice but to deal with it.
    It's "accept", not "except". Sorry, just need to point that out.

But I agree with Vincenzo

Then why the hell do you care so much what other people think of you? Your friends still hang out with you. You are happy. The women you are with are happy. What's the problem?
    I suppose you are correct, the advice I needed was inside myself all along.

I also suppose that is all the help I am going to get, since everyone here is too arrogant to read my posts, and too ignorant to use their heads.

But thanks again everyone!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    How do YOU feel about chicks who have 15+ guys at one time.....
    wait, why are you leaving me out of this. i've got 15 bf's right now and i don't give a f*ck. at times though, i will admit that it can get to be a very rough rough orgy.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Society tells us we're not supposed to do alot of things, but people still do them. For example, smoking pot is illegal and frowned upon by a good majority of folks. Doesn't stop some people from lighting up, does it?

There are alot of people who have polyamorous relationships. They just happen to keep it private from their friends and colleagues. You're not doing anything illegal by having lots of girlfriends, and as long as you're not lying to them or hurting them, then I personally see no problem with it. Just learn to not worry so much about what other people think of you.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    There are alot of people who have polyamorous relationships. They just happen to keep it private from their friends and colleagues. You're not doing anything illegal by having lots of girlfriends, and as long as you're not lying to them or hurting them, then I personally see no problem with it. Just learn to not worry so much about what other people think of you.
    The problem was not the content, but the presentation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Moderation in all things, including moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy123 View Post
    Nontraditional? Polygamy is probably the most common type of relationship throught history. The other is a religious ritual, it has nothing to do with love. People being forced against their will to do something is bad, at least in my opinion.

Of course I care about their feelings, as I said before, I'm not some pimp or something, I am in a real loving relationship with all of the women I am with. Just like any relationship between two people, they are free to break up with me and find another man as they please; I'm not forcing them to be with me. I am serious with them, and they are all responsible. I really am in love, with every single one, I would never experiment with people emotionally in such a serious matter as love.
    Polygamy has nothing to do with romantic love as well, because commitment and trust are it's major components. You should probably use another word to describe your relationship with these women.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12