+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bed buddies with ex

Bed buddies with ex

Hi, I'm new here and my boyfriend dumped me a few days ago. We were seeing each other for 9 months and broke up and got back together over 20 times. It was intense emotionally but also sexually. We had amazing sex, totally mind blowing and I can't stop thinking about it. I have a personality disorder that makes it hard for me to function and this is the reason he doesn't want to have a committed relationship but he wants to be bed buddies and told me if I ever need a fix just to give him a call.

I feel totally gutted that he only wants to spend time with me for sex and doesn't want the whole package but I am scared that even if I do find someone who is emotionally supportive and willing to accept the good with the bad, they will not be able to pound me the way he did. We both want wild, untamed sex but I want a relationship and he does not. I still feel so attached to him but he doesn't seem to be phased if I am around or not.

I don't know what I should do, my head and heart and minge are at battle with each other. Pls help

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    sorry girl, but you're letting your weak mind get the better of you. if you only want to be rated as a sex object, then that's fine with me. but trust me, you'll get old as your ex finds someone new and probably just as good in bed. then what will you be left with?? nothing.

if you're going to move on then do it because there are a lot of other people in this world who can pound just as good as your ex. you might not find him on the first crack, but they are out there.

if you decide to stay with your ex because of whatever emotional disabilities that you want to claim then i feel sorry for you. but the choice is yours.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

He's twice my age and says it was the best sex he's ever had.. it was the best sex I ever had too. I just wish I didn't feel anything towards him any more so I could get what I wanted until I find someone better in bed.

Just try to keep a distance- I'm with you on this one- just PM me and we can motivate each other!!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^^^ haha who said that i'm not with her on this one... nothing implied.

anyways, miss nymph.. with him being twice your age, why wouldn't he want to keep you close for nothing but sex?? i would if i were an old man too. however, when it comes down to it, if you want to let go of him, only you can make that decision. if you're going to be strong enough to tell yourself that you don't want to be with him, then stand up and prove him wrong. otherwise, he'll keep feeding you the same bullshit about you being the best because he doesn't want to lose you at the moment.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Just try to keep a distance- I'm with you on this one- just PM me and we can motivate each other!!
    Sorry I'm new.. how do you PM?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    ^^^ haha who said that i'm not with her on this one... nothing implied.

anyways, miss nymph.. with him being twice your age, why wouldn't he want to keep you close for nothing but sex?? i would if i were an old man too. however, when it comes down to it, if you want to let go of him, only you can make that decision. if you're going to be strong enough to tell yourself that you don't want to be with him, then stand up and prove him wrong. otherwise, he'll keep feeding you the same bullshit about you being the best because he doesn't want to lose you at the moment.

raverboy
    Sorry.. I shouldn't expect random people on the internet to understand my situation without any background information. He is 45 and I am 25. We met through a mutual bi-sexual friend for a threesome. We are both sex addicts although he has learnt to deal with his sex addiction, my addiction still affects my day to day life. We have both had sexual relations with thousands of people and shared a very close and intimate relationship that uncovered the very depths of our souls and lives. 9 months seems like a short time to most people, but if you were to hear what we went through together in that time you would understand. Through all the experiences I have ever had this tops everything in terms of intensity. I guess it is just hard for me to let go of someone who is 1 in thousands but I'm sure in time I will gather the strength to move on. Thank you for your advice.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well i guess now i should understand your situation better. but honestly, does he still want to be with you?? personally i hate being used as a back up plan so when shit starts to hit the fan in a relationship, sex is just sex. there isn't anything wrong with that, but when i'm the one who is being used for sex, i turn my shoulder and start heading in the other direction. sadly speaking, my ex was great in bed, but i had to do what i had to do.

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    well i guess now i should understand your situation better. but honestly, does he still want to be with you?? personally i hate being used as a back up plan so when shit starts to hit the fan in a relationship, sex is just sex. there isn't anything wrong with that, but when i'm the one who is being used for sex, i turn my shoulder and start heading in the other direction. sadly speaking, my ex was great in bed, but i had to do what i had to do.

raverboy
    I'm sorry I called you an asshole.. it's been a bad week. I know in my heart that what you say is right and I should leave him behind. My pride is screaming at me to turn away and let him go but this damn need keeps bringing images up in my head. I am trying my hardest to forget. Thank you for your words.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahahaha... you've no reason to apologize. words on the internet mean nothing to me. i don't take any offense, and i know that i can be a bit rough on the edges. you just have to keep in mind that my opinions like everyone else is just another person's criticism. whether it be good or bad, you have to roll with them. sex addict or not, all i see is your sn. besides, i'm like the forum alcoholic and everyone is cool with that.. haha.

raverboy

If you're unhappy with it, it won't work. Regardless of how satisfied you were with him sexually, you're completely unsatisfied in other areas and therefore you have to let it go.
    Spammer Spanker

you need to start going out with other guys to move on.

Nympho, aren't you the poster, who said that you had too high a sex drive, and doubted that you could ever be faithful? If you are, then what's the prob?

You know he's not the one for you and your fun time has run it's course. If your priority is just feeding your sex addiction, I'm sure it won't be hard to find somebody else to temporarily fill that void. I think you have to really look at yourself and what you are about to honestly find what you are looking for? I guess it's hard for me to understand because I don't have a sex addiction, but for most relationships to work you have to take things slow and allow it to build up. Maybe you should seek some treatment for it.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    look you guys, you scared another one off again. and this time it wasn't MY fault.

raverboy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast