+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please Read and give me advice!

Please Read and give me advice!

i had a party the other night, and met one of my friends from ages ago. I was drinking with her, talking and having fun. When it got to the end we slept together, and kissed and had sexual intercourse 3 times. the next morning we were chatting alot and texting, and would reply with in 5 mins all the time. Now 2/3 days on, she takes ages to text back and its kinda complicated coz i like her now and she told me she would do it again. But she has a boyfriend, so really dont know what to do about the whole thing!?

please help and would be very grateful.

Do you want more sex? Or a relationship?

sorry, i want a relationship.

haha I was hoping you were gonna say the opposite...its a long shot but it can work out. Make some plans with her and dont call/text so much.

i can get the other one easy, i was meant to meet her last night but her bf went over instead and it really got to me. He is so controlling aswel. but thanks anyway

If her putting her b/f above you is making you upset I would move on or at least start dating another girl.

thanks alot

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ummm.... besides the fact that she has a bf and she was drunk when she had sex with you... what else do you want to understand?

however, i could be wrong. let's say that her relationship is doo doos and she does like you. you should first talk to her about this and see if she is willing to break up with her bf before you start anything her.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

but we werent drunk on the other 2 times, and she told me that what happened was meant to be.

so i dunno if that means its fate or just a saying?

if she has a bf and cheated on him. she will cheat on u even if it ever did work out. be careful.

'...it was meant to be...' can mean anything or nothing. So don't read too much into it. Words like that do not mean she's serious about you. If she was really serious about you, she would be willing to break up with her bf.

If you are looking for a relationship with her and not just occasional one night stands, then come straight out and ask her whether she feels the same way about you. If she says yes, then ask if she's willing to break up
    with her bf. If she says no to that, then I'd suggest you back off for now. She may have her reasons for not wanting to break off, but so long as she does not do so, you should not pursue a relationship with her. The worst
    thing that could happen is her bf finds out you've been screwing his girl, then you're in trouble.

u are wrong y u breaking up there relatioshion its enough tat u were got to do sex with her forget her if she comes to u then its okie this is wrong to break an relationshionship for urself sorry if u feel in my words anything wrong

I'm guessing that she's not taking ages to text back, you're actually texting her expecting yourself to be a priority, when really she's ignoring them for a while so that her boyfriend doesn't get suspicious and dump her.

If she was interested in you as a relationship, she'd have done the right thing (well, next best right thing I guess) and dumped him when she got home. Nope, she's going to act like it never happened, and you're going to suffer because she's just not that into you.

What was it my wife said long ago to dismiss me when she slept w/ me while she was dating someone else... "It has been remarked to me by more than one woman that once you boff a boy it's difficult to get him to stop trying to re-cross that line...and for him to continue to attempt to do so would be unwise." Long story short years later we started dating again, but at the time it was a very frank, honest, and cruel dismissal. Suck it up, you're not her boyfriend, and very likely you never will be. Either you can maintain your own moral high ground and not sleep with her again because she is in a relationship, or you can do whatever you want, but if that's the case why are you here asking us questions?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."