+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: What Men Need to Know: The Woman's Point of View

a bit cheesy - but good enough points. Of course, some of the stuff is subjective - being super romantic and gushy doesn't work for all girls. Sure, I like the odd kind gesture but it better not be a card or flowers or some silly piece of jewelery. And if we expect it from the guys, we better give as good as we get! It's also not all about how the woman feels during sex. Guys have some pretty rad and secret erogenous zones too - be kinky together!

It's not all about the guy learning how to please the girl. it's about pleasing each other. If you love, respect and care for each other, the rest should come naturally. If a guy is forcing it, he's just not that into the girl.

charliej
    [url=http://moderndaycelibate.wordpress.com]365 ways to stay celibate. | a modern girl's take on sex and sexuality.[/url]

I think women should understand the man's side of things. It's not all one sided, it's not all like the stuff they shove down people's throats in romantic movies.

Okay I understand all of that but in the end if you are too romantic and too sensitive, women most times will view you as a con and someone that they don't feel secure around.

I agree with that

Quote Originally Posted by Neo(n) View Post
    I love this kinda stuff, in a relationship, nothing makes a guy happier than knowing they have what it takes to make their girlfriend happy =)

oh dear sprung to mind when i read that.

i dunno how you would describe romantic, i guess you kinda just know really. but if your really stuck try looking up the definition or watching romantic films to give you ideas to build upon.
    Romance just like love it what you make it

Interesting, but I wonder if that's all women want? I dare to say women want sensitivity all wrapped up in a bit of a bad boy. I research and write on relationships...wrote an article on this topic, "Why Naughty is So Nice" on chickhughes.com It's found in the November 2010 archives. If you take the time to read, tell me what you think?

what if i do and am all those things, and she feels like its too much?

Dear Fellow lovers,
    My boyfriend recently got a job down south.. so i only see him every couple of months. I am a student so money and time are both issues to go see him! So with valentines day coming up, I entered a contest to win 400 bucks to go towards a dream valentines date with him. Although we cant spend valentines day together.. im hoping to make it up sometime for a valentines day of our own! We have been dating for almost 2 and a half years, and i want to win this contest to prove to everyone that not even thousands of miles can get between our love! please help us! I know you are all on here because you enjoy helping people out with their questions, well all i need from you is a couple clicks of a button to like the picture of him and I and help us get to over 400 likes! It really would mean everything to me!
    like this : [url=http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stone-Waterson/135067139857089]Stone Waterson | Facebook[/url],
    then this: [url=http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150110864623407&set=o.13506713985 7089&theater]Fan photos from Stone Waterson | Facebook[/url]

to help us win pleeeeease!
    You have no idea how much this would mean to me ! it will only take a couple seconds out of your day!
    you guys absolutely rock!
    happy valentines day to everyone!
    hope its full of love!

If im really emotional about seomthing or trying to tell my bf why im upset, he just sits there and stares. Take the hint guys! You only have to put your arm around her at least!

I think it's interesting that you're not supposed to expect sex in a SEXUAL relationship.........

and when you tick all the the above boxes and still seem like you are getting nowhere then what direction do you turn

Quote Originally Posted by annmunchh View Post
    I totally agreed with dont expect or demand for sex! Guys tend to think that after the girl become his GF, they may ASKED for sex, which is a big NO NO! I dont like guys who loves me for sex. I want a pure love.

*thumbs UP* ITA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo(n) View Post
    I love this kinda stuff, in a relationship, nothing makes a guy happier than knowing they have what it takes to make their girlfriend happy =)

oh dear sprung to mind when i read that.

i dunno how you would describe romantic, i guess you kinda just know really. but if your really stuck try looking up the definition or watching romantic films to give you ideas to build upon.
    I do agree with all of these, and i do them....but what do you do if it si not enough and she tells you what she wants then changes her mind when you do them?

See the things from different point of view from a woman helps man to understand more about the relationship. A lot of guys think they can just immediately jump into the bed after the girl shows her interests on him. This really turns women off.

You do this and you still lose the girl. Be an asshole, women like being treated like crap.

Ty this will help alot.
    I did those things already, so this gave me some confidence.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast