+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: What Men Need to Know: The Woman's Point of View

Unregistered Guest

Article: What Men Need to Know: The Woman's Point of View

You can view the page at [url=http://www.loveforum.net/content.php?r=2-What-Men-Need-to-Know-The-Woman-s-Point-of-View]http://www.loveforum.net/content.php?r=2-What-Men-Need-to-Know-The-Woman-s-Point-of-View[/url]

What it means by romantic and sensitive?

I love this kinda stuff, in a relationship, nothing makes a guy happier than knowing they have what it takes to make their girlfriend happy =)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post
    oh dear sprung to mind when i read that.

i dunno how you would describe romantic, i guess you kinda just know really. but if your really stuck try looking up the definition or watching romantic films to give you ideas to build upon.

I wish my boyfriend would read this.

mel2208 Guest
    I think QUALITY time is important..time for cuddles is a must.. and thats where you get to know each other intimatly and emotionally..Ive found that is something i like and love in man.

Quote Originally Posted by mel2208 View Post
    I think QUALITY time is important..time for cuddles is a must.. and thats where you get to know each other intimatly and emotionally..Ive found that is something i like and love in man.
    I agree with you.

Cool He should take care about her emotions

Quote Originally Posted by Yoni View Post

Men should take care about her emotions and try to understand her. Girls are very emotional than that of guy. If you have a girlfriend like I have and got it on [URL="http://www.mysocialpoint.com"]mysocialpoint.com[/URL] then you have to fulfill her desire. Girls like gifts not very expensive, you can present her something like earing or dress on her birth day or some occasion like valentine day. Girls usually become very happy when she get any gifts specially when she get from her boyfriend.

Building trust would be the pick of the lot. Its the most important thing. Once you build trust you have a solid foundation. Everything else follows (hopefully)!

You can also be accused of trying to hard...all that courtship procedure is wonderful in my opinion and I'm all up for it but how many guys continue to treat and respect their woman in this way after their relationship is a few years in...a lot just don't bother!

Nonsense and rubbish.
    A man

I totally agreed with dont expect or demand for sex! Guys tend to think that after the girl become his GF, they may ASKED for sex, which is a big NO NO! I dont like guys who loves me for sex. I want a pure love.

I totally agree with this.

im all of that

jes is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    * DO be romantic and sensitive in your words and actions. Send cards. Bring small gifts (flowers or thoughtful trinkets).

* DO build her trust by being faithful and truthful, and always "being there."

I do super like these two I have a bf and I love him but I can't give him my full trust and I don't know why

Wish you Luck Kiran, but you really do need to consider your commitment and marital vows to your wife.

It really is kinda early for you to be having an affair considering the fact that you just got married
    2 months ago(as if there is any good time to get into an extramarital affair). Besides, the lady you are having an
    affair with is also married. Put yourself in her husband's shoes....put yourself in your wife's shoes...... would you
    like to be treated the same way?

Whatever problems you have with your wife, you can resolve it. The lady you are in an affair with, what is her reason
    for having this affair with you? Does she hate her husband? Has she lost interest in her spouse?

I am not being judgmental here! I just want you to take the hood off your eyes as soon as possible and ask yourself...
    Where is this going? So many people will be hurt when the bubble finally bursts and it is just a matter of time...

All I am saying is you must have the courage to end this secret relationship and resolve any issues you have with your wife

Be the man you promised her you would be on your wedding day, but if you can't bring yourself to do this, then your wife has the
    right to know.... Be Honorable and Be a Man about it.

Really a very tough place to be in, but getting it sorted out is better in the long run..............

Good Luck man..... You'll need it...........

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast