+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Article: What Men Need to Know: The Woman's Point of View

Quote Originally Posted by ForMadmenOnly View Post
    No... men should not expect and demand sex. Its ok for women to expect and demand sex according to the list!
    That opinion is, how could i put it to be onest, idiotic. that's why 80% of men can't have a woman. because you are not men. men should not expect and demand sex? then what should I expect from a woman? I have money for myself, i have my own home, i have many friends, i have almost everything, so why should i need a woman if not for sex? to play pool? to spin wool?

do anyone a favor and don't poison other men minds with stupid thoughts. so, as you say, women are allowed to have needs and men aren't? that's the most stupid kind of discrimination, i heard of...

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by just-me View Post
    I'm not sure this point of view is really accurate.
    I did all of above and even more than that and she dumped me...
    She certainly did love me though at some point.
    I have to agree with you. It is what it is and if it doesnt work out then it doesnt. You can try everything to get her to like you, but If she is not into you then she is not. You will end up getting hurt and looking like a fool in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ForMadmenOnly View Post
    No... men should not expect and demand sex. Its ok for women to expect and demand sex according to the list!
    THATS BS. Why is it ok for women to?

I wish my man would understand that cuddles are important in a relationship

I totally agree with this.

I know this sounds bitter, but I can't help but say that the one I loved ..with all my heart, soul and was completely faithful, did not love me the way I loved her. She cheated on me, various times. Cheating defined as sexual interactions. And in the end all I ended up with was a broken heart.

I never- to this day, have called her a name or raised my hand to her.

Never did I deny needs and did my best to be aggressive when she desired.

I did my best when I was at my worst, I never gave up looking for work or trying to be the 'man' in the relationship.

I feel that this is all false... that love doesn't exist the way that so many talk about.

All I can do is state that - I don't understand this list, because I did more than what this list asked for--and I still ended up with a wound deeper than any man should NEED to endure. And my heart's blood trickles to the bottom of the cold ocean floor, where my thoughts of her are obscured by the heavy shadows that have stolen my hopes of joy...of unconditional love.

I used to think college was frustrating... I was wrong.

I hurt... so much... this is only the third month in.

-Chris

To bad my boyfriend wont read this...

Last edited by juli; 03-09-11 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesprouts View Post
    Building trust would be the pick of the lot. Its the most important thing. Once you build trust you have a solid foundation. Everything else follows (hopefully)!
    Of course this "building trust" does not work if you are TRYING to get a girl. Building trust just lands you on the friend ladder and you then become a "big brother."

Quote Originally Posted by charliej View Post
    ...it's not all about the guy learning how to please the girl. It's about pleasing each other. If you love, respect and care for each other, the rest should come naturally. If a guy is forcing it, he's just not that into the girl.

Charliej
    [url=http://moderndaycelibate.wordpress.com]365 ways to stay celibate. | a modern girl's take on sex and sexuality.[/url]
    i cannot agree more!!!! Halleluiah!!!!!

Ok, what happens when this stuff doesn't work. You be the selfless guy, treat her right, and you still get cheated on.
    does that mean this stuff doesn't always work or is it a dud altogether ..=/

Rather interesting I might add. But also put in consideration that every woman is different even half of the things "mentioned" would be uneeded due to mind set switching. Let me give you an example.... Notice how the longer people in a relationship the more relaxed and lazy they becoming towards the "romantic" side?.
    "just the truth"

I think the women`s are always too emotional on love matter.
    [url=http://www.sixsingles.com/]free dating[/url]

men should show love ,affections, faithfulness and should understand them

I agree with this topic, women respond well with this kind of treatment. I think if guys really looked at the bigger picture there lady would be happy and for this they would also be happy..

My wife hates cuddling with me. I snore. LOUDLY. Otherwise, this is a good list of basics when a relationship is getting started. But women need to know that all these things go the other way too. It isn't about worshipping the woman, but about having a basic understanding and agreement as to how each should be treated.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast