+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: What Men Need to Know: The Woman's Point of View

i agree with that completely, especially with eye contact.
    it is sometimes hard to display eye contact with another individual, especially if you are attracted to them because of a number of different reasons , but eye contact is key. and being sensitive too ! sure not everyone is the perfect guy but try your best to impress the girl in the best way possible !

Quote Originally Posted by annmunchh View Post
    I totally agreed with dont expect or demand for sex! Guys tend to think that after the girl become his GF, they may ASKED for sex, which is a big NO NO! I dont like guys who loves me for sex. I want a pure love.
    You should definitely tell the men you're interested in that you don't want sex before they date you!

Wow i learned a lot by reading this. =D

This should be like on a newspaper or something.

I'm not sure this point of view is really accurate.
    I did all of above and even more than that and she dumped me...
    She certainly did love me though at some point.

I like this espec. the dont demand sex part. it should come with ease

@just-me: This is all very effective especially when the feeling is mutual. Here's the deal, before you do anything for a girl, you need to weigh down if ever you'll have a shot at her. Try to sense if she has even a bit of feeling for you and give it your best. Girls are often idealists - they're looking for guys who are living in the fictional world. In short, a prince charming.

We do appreciate men who try to give us that impression, but please don't sell yourself short. Although we have that kind of imagination, what counts for us is that you really mean those things and not just because you want to make us your girlfriends or date us. We need assurance that you're not just gonna be our boyfriends for a short while.

@charaze

The feeling was definitely mutual. For years she actually loved me unconditionally! She was always talking about me, I met all of her friends and she was very proud of everything we accomplished together. I was also ready to spend the rest of my life with her and I was showing that until our last moment.
    We had some issues, non related to our love but very serious life issues that we couldn't fix and all we had to do was wait. She Let her feelings slip away without even trying to work on it or talking to me.
    The funny part is that leaving me didn't actually solve the problem. It made it even worse for her and she'll have to deal with it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by just-me View Post
    @charaze

The feeling was definitely mutual. For years she actually loved me unconditionally! She was always talking about me, I met all of her friends and she was very proud of everything we accomplished together. I was also ready to spend the rest of my life with her and I was showing that until our last moment.
    We had some issues, non related to our love but very serious life issues that we couldn't fix and all we had to do was wait. She Let her feelings slip away without even trying to work on it or talking to me.
    The funny part is that leaving me didn't actually solve the problem. It made it even worse for her and she'll have to deal with it alone.
    If the feeling isn't there anymore, it just wouldn't work. It's pretty hard since it's life issues you're talking about.

Hope everything will turn out well for the both of you in the future, though. The best of luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Relationships Breakups [http://relationshipsbreakups.com]

Have you noticed? The women's list is shorter than the mens. Especially in the Dont's Area.. Men sure have a lot of rules.

I don't agree with the sex part... I am a woman and sex I think sex is really important in a relationship.

Seriously man, so much information here, similar to what i saw on goodwizz.com. Loving the comments here

I agree with it all except the sex part, I don't demand sex but I do somewhat expect it. I mean sex is kind of one of those things that people in relationships do and even though I like cuddling, quality time etc as a guy the thing that fulfils me best is sex. I can wait but after a while I get to thinking maybe she doesn't think sex is important?, do I want to be in one of those relationships where they have sex once a month? Maybe she doesn't think my needs in the relationship are important? Maybe she likes me but doesn't find me attractive? Generally If I start dating a girl I expect sex, I don't rush it but five dates and a month later if she doesn't want to have sex with me Im generally thinking somethings wrong and it's likely time for me to leave the relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by annmunchh View Post
    I totally agreed with dont expect or demand for sex! Guys tend to think that after the girl become his GF, they may ASKED for sex, which is a big NO NO! I dont like guys who loves me for sex. I want a pure love.
    it is wrong. if you want a pure love, you must put someting in that relationship, otherwise it won't survive. i, for one, do not ask for sex, i take it. it is what i want and i offer emotional connection for sex.

woooooooooooooow

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast