+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Article: What Women Need to know: The Man's Point of View

Um, isn't this just common sense?
    And about the nagging, if all you hear is negativity you get less inclined to do the things that's nagged about, be positive instead and appreciate the good things that your partner do.

I think a lot of this is just mental...

* Do take the initiative instead of expecting him to always be the aggressor.
    - All we do is think about sex so please initiate it more that we already do.

* DO loosen up your inhibitions.
    - Sometimes I want to do kinky things, let me

* DO think of dating as fun without weighing it down with overly heavy emotional complications.
    - Don't be a girl and have emotions

* DO let him withdraw once in awhile; understand his need to be alone, to take things slowly, or to have a night out with the guys.
    - Let him do what he wants when he wants and don't question it... sometimes I don't want to be around you and it should be ok

* DO accept him without judgment.
    - Don't tell him when he is being wrong, he is perfect the way he is...

* DON'T expect him to profess his love for you so soon.
    - Don't date or sleep with women you don't love and then she won't expect this, have respect for women and women have respect for yourself

* DON'T push him into a commitment or an exclusive relationship.
    - Don't date or sleep with him until you have a commitment or an exclusive relationship. Men you can't have your cake and eat it too

* DON'T snoop.
    - Don't have anything to hide, if you do then you are in the wrong

* DON'T nag him into talking about his feelings.
    - Don't be emotionally inept it just shows you are immature and uncommitted to the relationship

* DON'T take everything personally.
    - Don't make fun of everything, you can't joke with a woman about her looks like you can with your buddy Fat Bob

* DON'T compare him to other lovers (unless it's to tell him he's the best).
    - Size does matter and so does foreplay even more

* DON'T badmouth him to your girlfriends.
    - Be willing to talk and communicate then we wouldn't have to run off to them for emotional support

I've been with my bf for almost 3 yrs. We are engaged..but i think we rushed into it..its been 1 yr 1/2 and we still haven't set a date im afraid that if we wait any longer we will never make it down the aisle.

We have both been patient with each other but hit some really bad patches at the beginning of the yr. Now the doubts we both have are eating away at our relationship. We respect each others space but he seems to always accuse or wonder y i go out with my college friends. i need him to say that he wants to by helping me set a date or deciding to take this down a notch. Whatever he decides ..i know he loves me and if we don't end up together down the road i ll know that he loves me and in his arms is the safest i've ever felt in my whole life. He's a good man but he is 3 yrs younger than me..maybe he isn't ready to put down roots. He tells me differently but i think..he does it just to comfort me to prevent my doubts.--adr

One of the most skewed things I have ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    ok, here's my take on it. for example i am interested in a man, i always let them know and will treat them like i am interested. no games. however sometimes along the way i will find something completely unappealing abut him that would be a deal breaker. of course then all romance is out of the question. this the reality Jewboy. get used to it.
    I completely agree, In fact, I am in that situation right now, I liked a boy until yesterday or the day before, and I think I may have been leading him on, but then I realized that I'm not really into his personality after getting to know him a bit. I know it's not nice, but I think I have stopped liking him, but he likes me now...

Dont snoop?!

I understand that Ignorance is Bliss.
    But snooping can sometimes open one's eyes to cheating!

Check my latest post about my boyfriend planning a sexual encounter with his cousin!

yes, this is true but I doubt I wil ever learn enough to learn how a male mind works.... [URL="http://www.gadgetdeals.nl/"] oplader[/URL] | [URL="http://www.gadgetdeals.nl/gadget/iphone-autohouder/"]autohouder[/URL]

All good points I would advise also 1) Knowledge is a great thing-become clued up on lots of different subjects.Men like women who seem intelligent-its attractive
    2) Even if you are not in the best physical shape joining a Gym has the psychological affect to men that at least you care about your health(vitality=Attractive)
    3) Smile alot and give a happy vibe.If you are fairly witty men struggle to resist this in a women

Do not act desperate. Check out my blog as I tackle the issue of should women make the first move on men. http://babzytellsem.wordpress.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345