+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Virginity

Virginity

Hey guys.. I'm only 17 but I feel really unattracted to girls who have lost their virginity, i know as i grow older, people i meet will have lost their virginity already.. how do i get over this fact? Like.. what if i find the perfect girl... but my heart just doesn't accept the fact she's lost her virginity?
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

Have you lost your virginity?

This is actually quite common in people who haven't lost their virginity yet. Once you do, you won't feel the same way

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You strictly date only virgins. If she's perfect but isn't a virgin she isn't perfect (for you).

Though I do suggest you start getting over it because if you don't you have drastically reduced your dating pool.

xcz is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Lose your virginity.

Yeah I'm still virgin, but I try to understand, but for some reason, it bothers me.
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

hey it's OV! lol...

Don't worry about stuff like that dude. Trust me when the right girl comes along you won't care much about that.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I will if she compares me to past guys.
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The decision is yours date virgins or get over it. There's nothing more to it.

Yeah you'll be compared. We all do it but don't you dare ever EVER ask her to share. You will suck your first time no matter her pureness.

I guess I get where you're coming from. Nothing wrong with having morals or standards for whom you date. Just don't you be a man whore then pass judgement on a girl who isn't a virgin. Hypocrites are worse than non-virgins. Besides, how will you KNOW she's a virgin?
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Lose your virginity now. There is no better time. It will only get harder with time. This advice comes from an almost 21 year old virgin male

Women will invariably find you less desirable if you are a virgin. Especially as you get older. When you get older, this loss of value attached to virginity increases by orders of magnitude

It's kind of funny, women want you to have had sex with women OTHER THAN THEM before they have sex with you. lol
    Really?... I value a girl who still have their Virginity. that's just my standard for now.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenofCorona View Post
    I guess I get where you're coming from. Nothing wrong with having morals or standards for whom you date. Just don't you be a man whore then pass judgement on a girl who isn't a virgin. Hypocrites are worse than non-virgins. Besides, how will you KNOW she's a virgin?
    Well.. I don't know why, but i ask about the girls' past experiences and stuff.. yeah being compared is what i fear most.. because I believe unconditional love means you never compare that person... you love them for who they are... that's how I unconditionally love.. at least.

My girlfriend is an A cup, she has some ass, but she has something no other girl has, i dont know how to describe it, but i absolutely adore her... and risk almost anything for her, but now it's different... we're breaking up after highschool ends.. at least that's the plan.
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

It all changes when you lose yours. I personally am not interested in a virgin in any way. The last thing I want or need is some girl who's a virgin and turns out to be a clinger stage 9.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Quote Originally Posted by NewToLove View Post
    Really?... I value a girl who still have their Virginity. that's just my standard for now.
    Of course you do! The idea of a partner having more life experience than you is intimidating. You desire someone who is closer to your level because it gives you a false sense of security that she won't leave you or compare you to other guys.

We all lose it some stage, so there is no point in worrying about it. Either look for the girls you want, or try and get over it; plain and simple!
    Quote Originally Posted by UNKNOWN
    When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.

I think you're failing to realize the most important thing about virgins: they don't know what they want. Both of my exes were virgins, and things (obviously) didn't work out. If you meet a girl and she's never been close enough to a guy to have sex with him, before, the chances are good that she may misidentify her feelings toward you. She'll think you're the one and that she loves you, but then it will take her a while to realize that she was incorrect, and you will be forced to go through a harrowing break-up. A more experienced girl is less likely to break your heart, in my opinion.

Of course, this all works in reverse, as well. If you think about it, that's a great excuse to go get laid as fast as you can.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast