+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does this mean??

what does this mean??

hi

I thought I would give you an update and hopefully u can tell me what is going on cos I really don't know.

If you had read my previous post you would know i met someone in work - we hit it off and flirted for a couple of weeks then we went out to lunch a few of times - we kissed and got a bit frisky one time - i felt a little weird after that - like i was cheap and stuff - i mentioned to him that i don't usually do stuff like this and that it bothered me how he saw me - he basically told me not to think too much about it and to go with the flow. So i went with the flow, not expecting anything to come of it - then one night we slept together - and it was fab, i mean like OMG fab!

I seemed to back off a bit after that, only because i dont want to be hurt and i am so crap at all this cat and mouse shet. A few days later he e-mails me and says he doesnt want anything serious and he feels like i might feel more for him than he thought i should - i flipped out at him - so much so he asked to meet at lunch to sort it out.

So we met at lunch - and i basically asked him - why he would automatically presume that once a girl looks at him twice that they are after marriage and kids - i went on and on about him presuming to know me and what i want ect ect... basically i took him down a peg or too [as my nanna used to say]. i told him that although he was wrong about my 'feelings' [i don't even know how i feel, other than i slept with the guy and feel strange about it] and that he should never presume to know me. Anyways, after that we have e-mailed and texted and decided friends was all it was going to be.

He told me that i had got him all wrong and that now it is gonna take him forever to make me see that he was just trying to make me ok with the sleeping with him stuff - i got on with my life, had a laugh in work, talked about me going out this weekend with my girlies - he asked me where i was going ect - i told him and also told him i wanted to get bladdered [uk speak for pished], as i had had a crap week in work [which started with my rant at him and ended with the boss being a prat].

Anyways, just as i was going out i got a text saying i bet i looked gorgeous ect ect. i text back and said i looked ok and that i plan on getting so messy i might even dry hump a random lamp post [sorta personal joke - as 'pole' dancing a lamp post has happened in my past!].

he text me at about 1am and asked if i had met any nice lamp posts - i said no i was being a good girl - he replied with 'my post is much better anyway' sooooooooooooo the rude texts started - i woke the next morning and re-read my texts - it wasnt pretty lol so i texted him an apology and hoped he wouldnt judge me on them.

he text back and asked me how my head was [it felt like crap - i was in bed all day on saturday lol] - i finally got up sunday morning - tidied around a bit and was just planning a long hot bath when he came round - yes HE CAME ROUND- i have never felt so fricken ugly in all my life - bed hair to self harm for i tells ye!! - he just turned up after playing football witht he lads - he stayed for an hour and a half - we just talked nothing else - which i was greatful for cos i imagine if he had kissed me i might have melted his face!

can you believe the shame! i looked like a bag of shite no make-up, hair a mess - it was awful. We had a laugh about the texts and about how paranoid i was about the way i looked - he told me about what he had done this weekend - that sorta stuff - nothing to heavy or owt.

Now, my question is, do men usually just randomly knock at your door without texxting first? Is that a 'friend' thing to do - do you think?

When he came round he said - i know you have been poorly [self-inflicted] and wanted to check on you - should i just take that as he is just being a good mate - or is there more to it?

sorry this post turned into an epic - if you got to the end without shooting yourself - congrats!!!!

He sounds possibly keen on you. But dunno... maybe he's just trying on the friend thing instead.

There's more to it...I think.

He sounds like a really great guy. He cares enough about you to check up on your (self-inflicted) condition, and you seem to think he's pretty nice as well. You already know that the sex is great, maybe you should SLOWLY See where this is going? This might be a really good thing.

i think i would like this to be a really good thing - but i dont want to start something slowly or otherwise and then find out it isnt a realy good thing and have my fingers burnt yet again

arghhhhhh

ii guess its time to grow a pair of balls eh?