+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pictures of ex girlfriend

Uhm, you need to grow a spine. Tell him what you find acceptable, and what you don't. Don't having him delete crap in front of you, he's not a child. Treat him like and adult, and expect adult behavior in return. You're not his mother, so don't act like one.

Lay the law down and if he agrees to it, he agrees to it. If he doesn't, then listen to his counter-proposal and either accept that, counter it, or turn it down. It's a relationship, and no one person controls it. But you have your boundaries, and you need to enforce them.

And no, a virus didn't open the photo of his ex's vagina. He was looking at it, thinking about her, and wanking. Tell him he needs to be a big boy and not lie.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by confusedlover10 View Post
    Yes it was definitely picture of the ex girlfriend...he had a whole folder of them that he said he was keeping "for ransom" since she was crazy in case she did anything weird...
    That's the pot calling the kettle black. Holding pics "for ransom" sounds pretty crazy to me. Another lame-ass justification.

He was happy to delete them because he has them backed up somewhere. I think your boyfriend is full of shit. His smarmy explanations are way more annoying than the pics.
    Spammer Spanker

The whole "keeping them for ransom" bit is BS too. He was just being stupid. If the pictures meant anything to him he would not have deleted them so fast, although I'd ask if he got rid of the ALL (including any other copies elsewhere on the computer or actual pictures in the house). Since this is obviously the first time this has come up between you two, I'd try to move on. If it EVER comes up again, you should move on though. I say this because he now knows how you feel, and finding more pictures would mean that he premeditated a lie and has no concern for your feelings.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12