+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Inspirational books on self-improvement. Do you know any? Please share it with me!

Inspirational books on self-improvement. Do you know any? Please share it with me!

I am asking cause last week I got a book from my cousine. She said that she read it and that it was an amazing experience for her. At the beginning I was obviously really sceptic about it but as I had some time during the weekend I just said to myself "why not"?
    And you know what?? when I started I couldn`t stop... this book is amazing... What it did help me with (among other things) is realizing my best friend can't be everything to me. He's a guy with guy issues and is not always emotionally available to me, even though he'd be there in a heartbeat if I needed help at my house, with my car, or with job or financial issues. But I just realized that I have girlfriends that I need to go to for the more touchy feely stuff.... so that my expectations for him are more resonable now and I am not "dissappointed" anymore when he doesn`t want to do things which I want him to do... It also helped me to remember to plan the week with attention to my personal hobbies... I even bought again the membership for the fitness club which I used to attend some time ago

I will use this book as a workbook :-)

But I wanted to ask if you know more books like that?? I mean the books showing the methods for self-improvement etc.

I would love to read some more in this field....

You can win - Shiv Khera.