+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do girls want only money?

Do girls want only money?

After the Tiger Woods scandal I have been wondering if money is what the girls are really after. Simply putting, when a girl knows that a guy is married, why would she sill go to bed with him? And how else would one explain a rich nerd going out with the hotttest girl on the block?
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 10-02-10 at 12:41 AM.

I was at a party this weekend where we were talking about how hottt Tiger's wallet was.

While there are plenty of women who are not for sale, the world will never run short of women who are.
    Spammer Spanker

As long as you aren't totally fugly (and in some cases you can be) you can get some nice chicks if you are rich.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some girls only want money.

Operative word being: some.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Some girls only want money.

Operative word being: some.
    ummm right. Reminds me of that segment on Oprah where the girls rated guys based on looks alone and others when they saw figure amounts. Most chose to say that the guy that made quite a bit more was better looking even though it was total bs. Nice try though.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Do girls want only money?
    Yes, that's why I have a good job.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    ummm right. Reminds me of that segment on Oprah where the girls rated guys based on looks alone and others when they saw figure amounts. Most chose to say that the guy that made quite a bit more was better looking even though it was total bs. Nice try though.
    No shit. Still you say "most" when I said "some". What are you talking about "nice try's?"

No shit. Still you say "most" when I said "some". What are you talking about "nice try's?"
    You said that some girls only want money. I said most girls want it. What don't you get? You make it seem that just because you're one of those rare ones that it's how most women are.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So? Most men go for skinny women with big knockers.

I should note: when I was ugly and fat I had no chasers. Now I've gotten better looking and grew some boobs I'm macked on often. And yes, when I learnt my guy was rich it peaked my interest. Yeah so did his when he saw my rack. Him and that porsche yummm.
    Last edited by girl68; 10-02-10 at 01:32 AM.

I freely admit that if my husband suddenly became a millionaire, I would NOT lose interest in him. Of course girls want money. Who would choose to be poor?
    Spammer Spanker

Having money is certainly an advantage. Most women don't want to date or especially marry a guy who has none. But I think for an financially independent women and one who wants to spend the rest of her life with a man (have a family and all that), she would look for more than money in a guy.

So? Most men go for skinny women with big knockers.

I should note: when I was ugly and fat I had no chasers. Now I've gotten better looking and grew some boobs I'm macked on often. And yes, when I learnt my guy was rich it peaked my interest. Yeah so did his when he saw my rack. Him and that porsche yummm.
    Based on the fact you're so dramatic about every post 'm guessing you aren't one of those. Relax. Breathe.

It's true that some women love to go shopping and would be happy with a rich man. But there are other assumptions that are often made about a wealthy guy: confidence, success, stability, happiness, and assertiveness. It isn't necessarily true in any given case, but those are some underlying assumptions. Now consider the opposite, what qualities do people tend to associate with a poor man? Laziness, lack of education, poor health, unhappiness, irresponsible. Who wants to be with a guy a like that? Again, the stereotypes aren't always accurate, but they often have some connection to reality.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    Based on the fact you're so dramatic about every post 'm guessing you aren't one of those.
    Guessed wrong. Did you vote for me as the drama queen!?

Maybe I'm an exception, but I don't want a guy based on the size of his wallet (I mean come on, my BF refuses to work, is lazy, and has no money, and I say that in the most loving possible way ). I've never liked receiving gifts or having guys pay for my dinner and what-not, and I tell everyone I want nothing for my birthday and for holidays (which doesn't stop one friend since he likes to buy me things) and I insist on going Dutch for any kind of dinner. I hate expensive jewelry and gems, especially gold. I hate fancy cars. I hate big houses. In fact, I hate anything brand-new (except underwear). That all being said, my broke-ass boyfriend definitely hit the jackpot finding me since I know most women wouldn't put up with his ass-sitting, no-job-having lifestyle.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast