Just signed up here, how are you all doing? I hope this is the right forum, I suppose I could have posted in general section but I need female opinions on this. Sorry it's kind of long, but I need to get the whole story out. Anyway, here goes:

5 years ago I had a really big crush on this girl, we bowled in the same league and we got to talking, then I made the mistake of solely talking to her online or via text and I became her 'chat buddy'. Anyway, I eventually asked her to hang out and go do things but I got turned down three times so then I asked her what her feelings were towards me and that's what I got, the 'chat buddy' thing. It got awkward and we just didn't talk anymore, lost contact.

Ok, flash forward to present day. Earlier in the fall of '09, I stopped to watch my mom bowl in her league she's in and I noticed my old crush was also bowling in this league. We started talking again, but casually at first. Simple 'heys' to each other, petty conversation. We've both matured a lot since then, and we have more similarities. We also both don't do the online thing anymore, we have only been talking face to face so far. Anyway I haven't seen her in a month or two, I stopped visiting because of overtime at work on that specific night, but I stopped last night and she was being more friendly than last time. We talked the whole time, she kept playing with her hair and moving closer to me when we talked. We made plans to hang out this week, but I'm kinda confused.

Does she wish to be friends again or has her feelings towards me suddenly changed? My feelings towards her have changed over the 5 years obviously, it's been so long, but never say never I guess. What are your opinions? Does she like me, or is she being friendly? I have no problem being friends again, but it's just an interesting scenario, especially since she just resurfaced so suddenly.