+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does he want

what does he want

There is a guy i just recently met and he is outgoing especially around his friends. I am shy only around people I do not know but talkative to people I really know. We work in the same office just different departments. He flirts when no one is around which does not happen much. He will wink hold his gaze longer when staring at me and gives me eyebrow flash. Since I am shy I do smile and wave goodbye to him. Both of us has no problem moving closer into each other personal space.He likes being around where I am at so he passes by my desk a lot. Which I walk by his desk a lot too. Which we both occassionally we will stare at each other.

There is usually someone around most of the time and i do not want anyone to know obvious he does not either.At first we do not acknowledge one another except small talk. Then one day his behaviour changed whenever I tried to talk to this guy he would act nervous and go the other direction. I thought he did not want anything to do with me so I left him alone. Then he started coming around by talking being extra nice to me. See there are other girls in the office which he can approach them no problem and talk when everyone is around and even joke with them. With me this guy very genuine, sweet and kind to me so he will not joke with me. He will only approach and even talk to me when were alone. So why would a outgoing guy act this way could it be he is as shy as me. He does want his friends at work to know becauase I just started at this job. Is this guy looking to just be friends or is he wanting to be more than a friend.

I get the feeling he is attracted to me and at frst I thought he was a pest but now I am attracted to him. I just do not know how much he really likes me and if it is enough for this guy to ask me out and even pursue a realtionship.

another one? I'm pretty sure you already asked this question before.

relationship is possible, but you have to talk to him. He wants to get to know you I think, if you hit it off go from there. One step at a time, he's definitely into you at some level.