+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Rough patch :(

Rough patch :(

It's been 7 days without contact..
    I remember the last time we spoke on the phone, everything was fine pretty much. And she was doing her hair and said she'd call me back. And it's been a week and complete NC.

I miss her so much.. There have been times where I've been perfectly fine, but right now.... I would do anything to have her in my arms again, I would do anything to feel her lips against mine again..
    I wish she would realize and she would come to me crying, and I could comfort her and tell her everythings okay.

I want to contact her so bad, but I won't. No way in hell I will contact her. I want true love. If this is true love, she will come to me without me provoking it.
    I guess I'm just writing this to get my feelings out. I know life goes on, I've been working on myself ALOT and have so much fun this past week with my friends

But I still have that emptiness and it follows me most of the times and goes away sometimes as well.
    I know she misses me, and it makes me feel better to know that she does.
    Sometimes I also feel like this is to see if I really changed. Like if I text her, she'll get mad and see that I really havn't changed.
    I remember the last time I begged her she was like "You see, you're still the same old you. Trying to control me and get me back. You havn't changed at all."

im kinda going through same thing here just try to be strong i am tring my best too! ur not alone

That's good to hear
    I know that I have to move on and live my own life without her. And if it's meant to be, she'll come back on her own and will want to give it another shot. If she doesn't come back, then to me, it isn't true love at all, and I don't want someone that doesn't truely love me anyway. I'm just hoping she does truly love me, cuz I really think she does and don't wanna find myself being wrong :/

She may love you now, but she might not tomorrow. There isn't anything you can do and that's the most crushing part of it all. It's out of your hands.

She may come to you, but it might not be for true love. It could be out of lonliness or any other reason. Something to keep in mind.

And yeah, she was right for saying you didn't change. Just out of lonliness and desparation you were trying to bring her back to a broken relationship. That's why you have to stick to no contact, as difficult as it is. This time apart you really could be changing in her mind. And the fact that we don't need them makes you all the more intriguing. Funny, isn't it?
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Indeed funny, lol.
    But yeah, I think the primary reason for her not coming back is because sorta her rebound she has going on now.
    She's pretty much "dating" someone from another city, and has only seen him once (when they met).
    All they do is text and talk all day on the phone, I'm guessing she's doing this to fill in the void since we broke up.
    I'm slowly moving on, and I can't wait to be over this
    I feel like I'm dealing with this the right way. NC, and I'm not rushing into any relationships like she is.
    She's definitely rushing into the relationship with that guy, and someone had told me that all this is doing is posponing the grieving for her and eventually the problems will surface up again.
    Perhaps when it does, she'll come running back to me, or maybe not. Either way, I hope to be fully healed by the time.