+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She wants me back?

She wants me back?

Okay, we've been talking again for over a week now. She's apologized for everything, she said she wants us to get back together, but take it slow, so we get it right this time. So we can be stronger than before. She texts me a lot again, and she's even admitted that she still loves me. That she had hardly any sleep, she'd lay awake thinking.

HOWEVER, the most concerning thing is, that she said, she was upset, but doing okay, until i spoke to this girl, i used to be close with, and when she seen that. It all hit her, and she broke down completely. I'm concerned because that sounds like jealousy?

We went to the cinema today, we watched the movie, and i must say Youth in Revolt, is a very good movie indeed. Anyways, she kept hitting/touching me, like playing about, poking me in the arm etc. Towards the end, she held my hand, and squeezed it tight, and rubbed my hand with her finger whilst holding hands. She held my hand on the way out of the cinema, and gave me a hug, and we both caught a bus home. (Seperate buses).

She hasn't kissed or anything of the kind with anyone in the 2 months we've been broken up for. I'm concerned over the jealousy part, but she's promised this is real, and she wants us to be together, but take it slow.

The powers of NC, got me in this position, and the support of the forum, big thank you so far guys!

Good job.
    But keep in mind the things that lead to the break up in the first place.
    You both need to work on these things, or else this whole NC would have done nothing at all and the relationship will end again because of the same reasons it did in the first place.
    Take it slow, change what you both need to change, and good luck my friend ! I'm happy for you.
    How long did you NC for?

I'm happy it worked out for you too. I agree with the taking it slow part, but as it progresses you need to find a point where you have to hit the breaks and address everything that you had a problem with and everything that she was doing wrong along with you. No excuses, just facts. She has to acknowledge it and not just because she wants her lonliness to end.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Hey guys! Right, total NC time, just over 1 month. And she came running to me, apologised for EVERYTHING.

We agreed we're gonna work on what went wrong, and we're gonna take it slow. We've been out the last few days, and she's made every move, holding hands, hugging, kissing etc. She says, she's in love with me, always has been, and always will be. She's told her friends + family, and we've had a great few days. She wants us to be together, but not official yet, we want to build a platform, and get it right this time.

I'll keep everyone update, and again thanks everyone. Inparticular cmacattack1.

That's what I'm afraid of for you. She says she's in love and everything and everything is good, but how long will that last for? Once she's back in the comfort zone of having you back, will she lose that feeling? It really upset her to see you with somebody else, was the motivation?

I'm glad I could help, I'm concerned for you though man. It takes more than apologies and sweeping it under the rug to fix this.

Good luck with everything and I hope we don't see you asking for advice any time soon.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Based on your story, it is clear that she is still in love with you.
    I can see that from how she behaves and talks to you.
    Obviously she still want you dude.
    Last edited by bastian; 06-03-10 at 01:59 AM.

I wouldn't worry too much about the jealousy thing. She's just emotionally overwrought and worried that she blew it.
    Spammer Spanker