• No such thing

5 7.94%
  • Many times

6 9.52%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: There is no such thing as love

Red face

Good luck figuring out it's love, it might be insecurity, and lust, there's many factors, and you'll never really know you're in love till the day the person leaves you or dies..

Quote Originally Posted by ilovekm
    a human falls in love on average 3 times in a lifetime and i beleive ive only propely fallen in love 1ce so far and her name is so blatent if u look carefully
    (im jus 2 scared 2 ask her out)

Ain't Katie Marsh the girl in hear say? -.-"
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Ah ha, but there is! ;-) Maybe to YOU there isn't. But, much like snowflakes, everyone has a different definition of love. Maybe your definition isn't based on what mine is. For example, I know my fiance loves me because he does the dishes, laundry, and takes out the trash.

I do not expect to be spirited away to some preternatural castle (all though it would be nice) by my fiance dressed in white shining armor on a white stallion. He knows I love him because I give him great blow jobs/ sex, cook him great meals, stay faithful to him, and tell him how much he means to me every day.

Perhaps your views of love aren't realistic, and therefore can't truly come to fruition.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    love is used to describe an emotion that we feel and it's undescribable. you love someone when they make your tingle on the inside, at the same time, you love someone when you can't get over it because they make you wanna throw up.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

No love?

How could you say there is no such thing as love? Havent' you read Romeo and Juliet??? XD i am kidding that isnt' the best example anyways. My views in love is that Love is a game, where you can't win or lose. Because it's better to love than to never loved at all. Love is also for the foolish, for only a foolish person would give their soul to another. Love is last and foremost Blind. Cause when ur in love you only see with your heart but your heart has no eyes.
    Last edited by AngelicAngel; 10-11-04 at 01:47 AM.
    Dreams Come True...If Only You Believed
    Love is white, As pure can be
    Hate is black, Where you can't see
    To Bear my Soul, to Only Thee

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    exactly what i was tryna get at. love is the complete opposites. it's the light that brightens up your day, and it's the darkness that will forever haunt you.

btw.. i have seen romeo and juliet, i'll never read it because i hate reading shakespear. however, dying for someone that you truely love, that is either the biggest commitment, or the biggeest mistake that one could make.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

im going to post an update on what has happand the concluetion to the story in another thread
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

so sry to hear that

Quote Originally Posted by Frebbiezadyke
    i jsut found out my true love is back in jail...he does it on purpose to piss off his dad...its sad...
    he is a little immaature. theres many waay to piss off a person. n many ways of killing a person mentally to. tell him that

Yes, if the definition is referred to as "brain stumli chemical release".
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Love for me is always wanting to be close to that person. Communication, make each other laugh, be there for the good/bad, wanting to share all that life has to offer with that one special person.
    A fool in love makes no sense to me.
    I only think you are a fool
    If you do not love.
    ~ by Anonymous ~

love is blind
    it will open up your mind
    ---eve

hahahahahaha i've had way toooo much caffeine today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

indigosoul Guest
    Love comes from within you. Ultimately, the other person is irrelevant.

In an abstract and universal sense, Indi, yes, that's absolutely correct. In affairs of the heart, though, it's absolutely wrong. "Love" is what you DECIDE to do everyday, over and over, WITH another person. Making that decision involves, forgiving, accepting, understanding, compromising -- the whole range of things it takes to keep on going on with another person. Love is an action word. A verb. It doesn't just happen "to" you, and it doesn't stay if you take it for granted. And it, must needs, involve another person. Without the other person, it's more faith than it is love.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "Love" has yet to manifest itself before me.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    "Love" is what you DECIDE to do everyday, over and over...

It doesn't just happen "to" you, and it doesn't stay if you take it for granted.
    Yes, and this is exactly what I meant. Ppl seem to treat love as something they EXPECT to happen to them, instead of understanding it STARTS with them. And this explains perfectly why some ppl choose to love those who another would find totally unacceptable... internal decision made.

And I think that there is a huge element of faith in love. Given that another person cannot ever truly, completely "know" you (unless they can read minds). You can love someone who is dead or gone, and that is still love, not faith, by my definition.
    Last edited by indigosoul; 26-06-05 at 04:26 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast