• No such thing

5 7.94%
  • Many times

6 9.52%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There is no such thing as love

Angry There is no such thing as love

My love life has been everything but normal. i must start off by saying that i developed early as a child (getting my peroid at 8 skipping a grade having all older freinds). i lost my virginist when i was 13 to no one specail. i love sex always have and i always will. but thats all it was to me sex. until i was 14. i met this guy who i thought was amazing. he was 18 and knew he was in the wrong to even suggest anything in his talking. he was polite and kind and treated me great. but then things got sour when i told him how much i liked him..i meant more as a person then as a sexual item. he got crazy and started stalking me. he was put in the same re-hab/ mental hospitil as me and i was so scared of him. by the end of that year he hung himself. i still think of him all the time. a coupek of mounths latter i met the love of my life. problem being that he lived 4 hours away from me and smoked to mcuh pot to remember half the time we spent with each other. but it treated me like a queen. im even whereing his shirt and the ring he gave me. having sex with him was not ****ing for pure pleasure anymore it was like making love i felt passion and cried more i thought possible. but when push comes to shove relationships with unsebel men who live far away sont work out so we have been on and off for the past year and half. after a coupel of mis hab relationships just for the fun of daiting i met an insnae nazie asswhole. but i didant know any of that at the time. we were with each other about 6 mounths and i could not get over him and he made me fall in love with him and i thought that he loved me (becouse well he said he did). we ended up breaking up becouse i cheated on him and thought he deserved better the enst day i told him about it and told him i needed time. there was a time peroid after i brok eup with him that was the longest time i had no sexual contact in years. He ended up hating me and i figured he was right. about 4 days ago i talked to 3 other girls that he said he loved and said the same things to them about moving in with them and wanted to marry them. for along time i have loved (more as a freind) my ex bestfreind who knew everything about me it turns out that he knew the entire time. i hate being in love and becouse of my past i have become to distent from people my mother wants to put me back in the hospitil (im not suicidul or anything my mother is just stupid) so tell me...give me a reason i shoudl beilive that love is a good thing
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

Love is something that may happen once .. or many times... but, it def. exists.. I hope it does at least.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

so ive heard...i guess ill have to wait longer for my heart to start beeting again
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

Smile My heart of hearts

i belive in love and that it does exist. here is my story to share with you. i must tell you that i love myself and my son that for me is true love and true self worth. like you i have lived alot and done alot many guys have come and gone i am still young and i have not lost sight. i do know that relationships take work and communication. sometimes its best to be by yourself for a while this is a good thing. you need to give yourself time to heal, dont sell yourself short ever...there is more to life than just love!( school, travel, sports, nature friends) oh and just because you love someone or you are both think you are in love does not mean that its right.
    for me i have seen tasted touched my true love and lost it all very suddenly and it still hurts like hell. our last night together was like we knew that it was the last, and it was. i will never be the same but i belive in love the love that we had the love that we still feel, in me there will always be a special place for him and all our memories... i remember one day telling him that all i cared about was the now the time that we had now, those three years in love were the fasteset ever, time went buy so fast i thought i was going to have more time I was wrong we did live evryday like it was our last but somtimes i wish we would have had more time. he visits me in my dreams ever so often.
    even though my heart shattered into pieces i still belive in love i always will i am in love now and you knwo what you never know what the future shall bring or what can change sometimes people change and thats ok. just proceed with caution dont go looking in all the wrong places trying to satisy a lonely need and i truly belive that you must love yourself first and when you do everyhting starts to fall into place. take care of you & take a break. blue

In love forever - with many beautiful men. HELL YEAH!!!

i jsut found out my true love is back in jail...he does it on purpose to piss off his dad...its sad...
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

Every person is different. Deny opening your heart to them at the right time, you deny what being with another person is all about. Granted there are some rocky roads you'll have to travel over, but there will be the couple of ones that will allow it to all make sense.
    As Malicia said lots of men out there, (granted I perfer women) =)

i honestly have my eye on this amazing girl now..she is pretty and i know she likes...but she is 27 so she is most likly scared to be with me...but she is great to party with etc
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

a human falls in love on average 3 times in a lifetime and i beleive ive only propely fallen in love 1ce so far and her name is so blatent if u look carefully
    (im jus 2 scared 2 ask her out)
    i love km 4eva try changin it b*tch

alrite now lose ar ar ar ar
    jus lose it ar ar ar ar
    go crazy ar ar ar ar
    oh baby ar ar
    oh baby ar ar -- Eminem- Jus lose It

Wink 3

Quote Originally Posted by ilovekm
    a human falls in love on average 3 times in a lifetime and i beleive ive only propely fallen in love 1ce so far and her name is so blatent if u look carefully
    (im jus 2 scared 2 ask her out)
    Yes the three great loves!!! xoxoxo
    sometimes love gets mistaken for alot of other stuff though. love can be blind!

Love is a hormone. We are designed to reproduce and die, decompose and replenish the earth.

"Today I feel like a salmon."
    "Hows that?"
    "I feel like i swam upstream all day, got screwed, and died."
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

growing up without knowing the love of a parent and never having anyone care about me makes it hard to believe that it exists somtimes but maybe someday ill find out what it is but for now ill continue with my pointless life

Love may just be a collection of hormones and chemicals lose in my system, but damn, its great. Sometimes it makes you miserable, but other times it makes you feel so incredibly great that you think you're invincible. When you get down to it, everything is just chemicals... but its how it all works. Love is terrific, I wouldn't trade it for anything and everything.

Yes, love exists.

"Love is a word" - The Matrix Revolutions

Yep, it's a word. What does it mean? That's the true question. Even if we all have a general idea and agree on 80% of the meaning, that 20% that we all deviate is the real key.

Love exists for most people's definition of love, I think. All you have to do is see how many love inspired ANYTHING exists: love songs, romantic movies, love and romanticism is an almost inevitable topic of conversations for people when you get to know someone a little better. Inevitably you'll get the "how's your love life?" or your family will prod you on whether you've yet found a nice boy or a nice girl to settle down with.

It's too evident all around us for it not to exist, but again, it's just a word and how you define it will influence whether you think it exists or not...but I think we can all agree that the romanticism related to it all is evident in almost all humans.

Freddie

Love Truely Does Exist
    [URL=http://www.mommieforums.com]Mommie Forums - A place just for Mommies[/URL]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast