+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best position

best position

we have height difference of about 1 feet and hence missionary doesn't fetch me an O at all. He is big and thick as well...quiet stuffy..and i enjoy when he goes in. but he doesn't hit me anywhere inside..
    What could be the best position for us to achieve an O for me...

Smita says:

"He is big and thick as well...quiet stuffy.. but he doesn't hit me anywhere inside.."

isn't that contradictory?

yeah.. that' exactly what it is.. i do feel him going in.. but when he strokes me ..head of his organ does not hit me anywhere inside...

I don't know how that's physically possible unless he's not as big as you say. Is he shaped like a traffic cone?

do u meant you cannt feel it when he insert it inside thats may be your to much wet or the position which he keep is wrong so all what u need let him lay down and u above of him thats all

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    I don't know how that's physically possible unless he's not as big as you say. Is he shaped like a traffic cone?
    Or she's just as deep as the pacific...

doggy!! zomfg...one the best. Always leaves dead when wer finished lol.

Yea women always like doggy in my experience...have you tried telling him where to go? I always make sure to ask what my partner wants...if she says left I go left...not my other left...you get it...show him around until he is familiar with the area.

I love missionary when the girl wraps her legs around my waist, but I don't necessarily have any preferrence. In the same way that penis's have different shapes (ie, straight, crooked), so do vaginas to an extent and I think the best position varies with the individual

Quote Originally Posted by all alone View Post
    Or she's just as deep as the pacific...
    hahaha she really would not feel anything with that.... hahaha huge

It's all depend whether his penis is curving up or down.

In this case, I bet that it's curvig down. So doggy, would work better.

or you could try sitting up on top of him but facing his feet. Start with you facing him first, then slowly rotate your body so that you're facing his feet.

Keep him inside all the time that you're rotating.

This way you're in control and will be able to find out which angle that his penis will give you the best feel.

Give this a try.

coital alignment technique

Definitely be on top, and instead of in-out motion, do a rocking grinding motion. His penis has lateral movement inside, and you can determine what angle can hit your sensitive spot.

If the question is about you having a problem, then I agree with trying different positions. There are plenty of books and online resources that can help. Plus it's fun flipping through and picking them out and trying them! Just go easy and have fun.

A lot of women can't cum from penetration, too. He or you may need to stimulate your clit to get you all the way there.

On the curve comment, it varies per woman like everything else. I curve down. Most of my lovers prefer missionary (see below ) because they like the feel of him pushing against their g-spot. They get a different sensation when doing doggie and the tip stimulates them, and while they like it they like to finish with me on top. A few women like sitting on top, which I like fine, and which lets them control where he goes, though I tend to go off too soon if she does that for our first session. No girl I've been with has cum with doggie, and I can't either.

In my experience every woman is different, and there's no one best position. You have to find one that works for both of you. You can switch off with different positions so each of you can cum. Don't think you both always have to cum--you can reciprocate.

For MY favorite position: MISSIONARY, hands down! I don't care that I have absolutely no kink. I think this is the most erotic, most pleasurable, most natural way to make love, period. I love how she lays back, how she spreads her legs for me, how smooth and soft and warm her thighs are. I love how I can see and touch all of her. I love getting on my knees and getting into position to mount her. I love the--let's face it--funny and graceless act of mounting her, the sensation of weight and that wonderful shift when he slides in. I'm in heaven as I hold her tight, or lift up, or pause to kiss and fondle her. I love how she lifts or relaxes her legs, wraps them around me, or pulls them back and rests her bare feet on my chest. I love being able to see her face, kiss her, whisper in her ear, make her laugh, look deep into her eyes, tell her I love her. I love how the orgasm has me push her hard into the bed or grass or whatever, and I love feeling myself empty into her. And it's nice afterward that we can hold and caress each other without her having to move, and when I dismount she doesn't need to move and can simply lie back and relax in the afterglow. It's pleasant and easy to lie together, cuddling or just touching, breathing that deep satisfaction and looking at our toes, and knowing my seed is deep inside her where it belongs.

You just don't get any of that with any other way.

Barefoot

Hmmmm.. the carnal crisscross! as described by cosmo is yummy.
    I always finish fast with that position and it hits my clit easy.
    or in the driver seat, straddling him.
    Toot Toot. Love Me, Kiss Me, Touch Me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast