+ Follow This Topic

Thread: was I wrong?....

was I wrong?....

i had been with this girl for 10 years. we have broken up and gotten back together, over and over. she suffers from bi-polar and just can't be happy. she got a job in a different state and i moved to be with her. she thought by changing her environment would make her feel better, even though i told her that this bi-polar is going to follow her. well, i was right. lately she has been more depressed and talking about killing herself and she started hanging out w/ this guy in our apt complex.

this wasn't the first time....the first time it happed i came in from work and she was over there, i called her and she said that she would come in a few, finally a few turned into hours and she spent the night b/c she said that i was controlling her. the next day, we talked it out. so, 2 wks later she is back over there and comes like 10 pm and says that she is unhappy again. i told her that we need to be apart b/c we both can't keep going thru this. so on the 2nd night, she comes back to go to bed and i ask her did she like him and she said yes, and they had kissed.

so the next night, she is on the phone laughing and talking it up with this guy and i tell her that she has to leave b/c it was killing me seeing the girl that i love, talking to some other dude. then later she tells me that they are together. and what kills me, they are only 900 feet from me in another apartment. making it short and sweet, i check her facebook page today and she had posted that "after 10 years, she can't believe how someone could give up on her and not be there for her". i had never given up on her until now, which she told me that she was into some other guy.

was i wrong to kick her out of the apartment after, clearly knowing she was into someone else??????? that really pissed me off to she her post that b/c i had been there no matter what for this girl and this is how she feel.

i'm in a state that i don't want to be in
    i have gotten behind in bills of my own, b/c she got fired from her job.
    i am stuck in a lease til october.
    and knowing that they are in the next apt building makes me feel real GRAND!

was i wrong, b/c i don't feel i am, i just want an outside opinion
    all opinions greatly apprec'd

Quote Originally Posted by pellis View Post

"after 10 years, she can't believe how someone could give up on her and not be there for her".
    After TEN YEARS I can't believe she'd throw her relationship away, for a fling, at best.

She's his problem now. I think the best revenge you can throw upon him is her.

Can you sublet the apt? I'd get out of dodge if possible. Never look back.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

thanks, that had crossed my mind earlier today. this loneliness sux!