+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Few things

Few things

Ok, so I started going out with this girl about a week and a half ago. I had talked to her for 2 weeks before we started going out. We first started off going way too fast, we got close to sex and then after that night we both decided that we should slow down because we both like each other and have had bad experiences in the past. Well ok, so I saw her again last 2 nights and we haven't done like anything at all. We were around her friends most of the time, but she doesn't even like want to be next to me most of the time, or at least she doesn't come and sit by me or anything. I'm pretty sure she still likes me, and it just frustrates me because i have some physical needs. I don't need to get laid or anything, but just being able to sit together, kiss every once in a while, cuddle, whatever. I brought it up to her today and she told me that she feels more comfortable this way and she doesn't like pda. She also told me she's not really much of a touchy feely person unless she's in the mood. I dunno maybe its just me, but i'm always in a touchy feely mood lol. It's getting really frustrating to sit there, I mean I love just being able to talk and hang out with her, but I want more than just that ya know? I want to be able to be open with her, and at this point it just doesn't feel that way for me. I like pda and I like touchy feely stuff. I dunno, anywho, i'm just curious about what all you think on this issue? Oh yeah, and for the girls, do you think penis's are ugly? Her and her friends all think say that. I really like this girl and we can connect on a lot of stuff, it's just that sometimes it gets frustrating to me. I've never met anyone like her before and she does things differently than other people, which is one of the things i like about her, but it's just getting to me i guess.

what's PDA?

I am pretty sure it is Public Display of Affection.

-Shea

you would be absolutely right

Don't worry Exodus. I'm always in touchy-feely mood too lol. Just need to find someone to touch and feel now but I'm still in the middle of my examinations and there are more on the way in November so that would have to hold off.
    Clarity of mind means clarity of passion too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. -- Blaise Pascal (1623 - 1662)