+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What is going on in his head?1

Come the day you see him all will be fine, until a couple of weeks down the line when you will be having the same problems....

I didn't know either until I did an image search online. He sort of looks like Bill Hader.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I didn't know either until I did an image search online. He sort of looks like Bill Hader.
    I did an image search too haha. Sort of similar - except blonde! Same jaw line LOL.

Ugh I dunno what I will do. I guess I will just play it by ear.

Well try not to let it ruin the rest of your week. Keep yourself occupied with friends.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Was gonna confront him tonite.... phoned him to see if he was in the area but he didn't pick up :-(

oh...

Quote Originally Posted by tropigal82 View Post
    Was gonna confront him tonite.... phoned him to see if he was in the area but he didn't pick up :-(

oh...
    Good luck...stay calm and composed and don't jump to conclusions.

Not gonna try calling again tonite. Don't want to be showing up as "5 missed calls from..." LOL
    Either he will try and call/text me back or he won't.
    Maybe he's trying to avoid me cos he knows whats coming!!!

Hey Tropigal,

Just read through your thread and I don't have a good feeling about this guy at all. You can do so much better than him! Don't settle for this. I wouldn't even bother confronting him or contacting him again. If he contacts you, then it's up to you whether or not to mention the girl... but it'd be way cooler to let him think you've decided to move on all on your own!

Easier said than done, I know... but sheesh, you're a beautiful young woman! This guy is not worth your time, at all.

Stop the insanity by deleting him from your Facebook too...
    Last edited by honeypot; 20-02-10 at 06:36 AM.

tell the other girl. the other girl has the right to know. however, expect some consequences. he might retaliate since his a drug addict.

Quote Originally Posted by davidtorres View Post
    tell the other girl. the other girl has the right to know. however, expect some consequences. he might retaliate since his a drug addict.
    I have to disagree...your just asking for more drama and you will be better to take the high road...acting with vengeance or anything likes that validates him....it makes him know that he hurt you and now you want to hurt him....don't let him know that he hurt you...

...but I'm lost have we established yet that it was not a harmless picture?

It might be an innocent picture but I doubt it, she looks pretty "loved up" in that photo (above). Baring in mind that photo was taken the same week that he stopped being affectionate with me. And I found other photos of them canoodling and all over each other a few months before he asked me out. So I am pretty sure there is history there. Its just a question of whether it is 'history' or ongoing still. Also her "love sick?" comment on his facebook status update is very strange.

Anyway, I have a feeling that he knows that I know, that's probably why he didn't answer the phone yesterday. And its not like I won't see him again, all his family live in my area and we have lots of mutual friends because we grew up in the same street and went to the same school.

Now he isnt answering his phone? Why dont you just wait until he contacts you? Dont chase him, he dont deserve it by the sounds of it.

So he finally texted me tonight to say "sorry I missed your call, how is your weekend going?" i didn't want to get into the issue via text so i just texted back to say, "ok thanks and you?" he then replied all about his weekend etc etc etc.... I didn't reply back to that. It seems like he is trying to act like everything is just fine... Argh!
    So I guess I will wait and see if he keeps contacting me. Its difficult cos I don't wanna bring the issue up via text or phone, wanna do it face to face, but he's not back in the area that often, unless I go up to London...

I'm not chasing him at all, but the frustrating thing is that he still seems to initiate contact, but then its like "well, now what?!"

Why dont you just ask him outright and find out where you stand? Would be easier then pondering it....

Nice to see im not the only midnight person on here....

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You waste your precious time on such twat, instead of putting your person on a singel market and finding a new 'Prince Charming' . Like, stand beside you and look at yourself. What do you see? I see a girl who tries to save Titanic from sinking ... Honestly, wake yourself up.
    I wazzzz here

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast