+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What is going on in his head?1

I'm not sure why this has to be a face to face issue. If you're going to have to wait a long time just to confront him in person, just do it over the phone. Yes, he could hang up, but then you'll know how he feels. The sooner you aren't involved with this drug abusing drunk the better off you'll be.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Ok so I have tried to break off contact with him, thinking if he ain't interested then he won't be in touch. I had a date lined up (new guy!) who invited me out yesterday for the day. Guess who phones me!!!! Yes thats right, just as I am waiting at the train station for my date, (I shall call him Mr A.) Mr X. phones me out of the blue and asks if I've checked my email, I said "no, why?" and he said "I sent you some songs." (I later checked and he had sent me about 20 emails throughout the day with various songs revolving around the theme of love etc.) Then he asked where I was and I said I was in London, going to an event, and he said "oh, alone?" and I said "no I am going with Mr A.) There was a slight pause and then he said "oh." Then he asked me to call him later this week and let him know how the event went.... (maybe I should call him and say it was great thanks, we had hot steamy sex all night long) haha. (We didn't).

So really I am still not sure what's going on in his head!

LOL. Good for you. It doesn't matter what's going on in his head. Move on to better and newer things (or people in this case).

I don't think you have anything to lose by just asking him. Try to show him what all of this looks like from your perspective and he has GOT to see that he's been a bit of a shit.
    Spammer Spanker

keep moving. move on. you already have the ball in your court. dont let it go.

Bare in mind guys generally dont like someone else moving in on our 'girl'. Id fully expect him now to go all guns a blazing to get you back, or at least be a little persistent. Just be careful that you dont start using Mr A to get to Mr X.

I agree with mrtdg82 in that you should not use Mr. A to get back at Mr. X. If you feel that there will be something between you and Mr. A then go for it and forget all about Mr. X the drug abuser. When someone escapes from jail they keep going without looking back.....You're out. Now keep going and don't look back.

ARGHHHHH. IT'S OVER.

Just spoke to HIM on the phone.

Basically I saw he had changed his relationship status from 'married' (he's not married) to 'in a relationship' !!! I was like WTF?!! I called him but no answer. Then he called me back and admitted that he had been seeing someone else for the last month or so (I suspect longer) anyway I asked him why he hadn't bothered to mention about this new relationship, and he was saying that it wasn't 'a relationship' he didnt know what was happening with this other girl and that it was all just new etc etc, I was like 'well why did you change your relationship status?' and he was like 'oh I was just messing around'. YEAH ****ING RIGHT, BULLSHIT! Well I just looked at his Facebook profile again and he has now removed his relationship status! WTF! I told him anyway that explains everything else you didn't want to f**ck me cos you were busy f**king someone else all along. He said "I'm not f***king anyone at the moment." I said ' so why the hell do you still want to keep meeting up with me.' and he said that he loved spending time with me cos I was unlike any of his other 'friends'. Then he mumbled something about going through an emotionally 'traumatic' time (yeh... whatever... care to elaborate???) blah blah blah.

I told him his behaviour was out of order and even if he did see me as just a friend then he should at least treat me like a friend (i.e be honest with me) rather than treat me as some sort of f***king charity case.

Anyway he kept saying he was so sorry and was that he 'didn't want to lose my friendship' etc etc and I was like 'well i don't know if I can still be friends with you' especially if he can't even be honest with me. Also he admitted that he met this new girl at this running club, which explains everything... seeing as he spends ALL his time there lately. I'm kind of glad to have got the truth (sort of) out, I think I made him feel pretty shit about the way he's treated me LOL. Anyway we ended the phone call with him saying 'I really want to still hang out with you but the ball is in your court."

.................................................. ....../// THE END //// > New Chapter

He's someone else's problem now. I wouldn't stay friends with this guy since you might eventually have feelings for him again, and because he is dishonest. Start your new chapter and don't look back.

Don't worry about it...you seem really nice and caring to put so much effort into worrying about this guy and he just turns out to be a tool...trust me you will get a guy who treats you like you deserve....just forget about the giant tool.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Told ya .......
    I wazzzz here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345