right ill try and keep it short its easy to carried away on here. so i was with this girl who i really liked but unfortunatley broke up with me. thats fine i respect her choice. but i was wondering: i didnt feel that warm fuzzy feeling or the spark that people rave about but i still really liked her. instead i got that feeling that i had chewed too much gum, that hungry feeling. a kind of half arsed feeling as well. sometimes i would forget i was even sitting next to her when we was watching tv and stuff not often though. sort of the same when ur sitting next to ur mate in the cinema, kinda forget there there. is this normal? in my opinion it doesnt sound normal. its weird.

but in my head she was perfect for me. i enjoyed her company and i never got on with anyone so good and she was my best friend for a while when we were together.

i talked to my brother and he thinks i didnt like her as much as i made out and that dating is a tough world. but i cant help but think of the circumstances at the time having an affect.

i think she left me because i thought about how my stomach felt way too much and it really bummed me out and i couldnt be myself and she began to notice it. im speculating anyway.

before the relation ship really got goin and towards the end when i knew she was about to leave me i felt that burn a bit but it was too late by then. i felt every other feeling in the book when i was with her like happiness but not the one i really wanted to. and i still miss her a lot.

when we started dating i went through a lot of stuff like my nan dying, and i went through a really bad bout of depression. i developed or was diagnosed with ocd as a result of trauma at that time. because of this condition i find it hard to make head or tail of how i feel. sometimes i thought it was goin to fast and i was pressured into the relationship. but i wanted to be there and when i was getting to know her i felt this warm feeling a bit. then the ocd triggered and nothing all the feeling got mashed up.

also all the girls who i have felt that warm fuzzy feeling for in the past have turned out not to turn an eye at me or have turned out to be evil arse bandits. but this one was different and yet no spark.

sometimes for no reason at all i would forget she was even there sitting next to me and it was all because of that dumb stomach feeling. just so stupid because my head was saying all the things i wanted to feel but my body didnt want to.

just want to know if u need to have that warm fuzzy feeling to be in love? it may have been the pressure at the time. i just dont know. it doesnt really matter since she dumped me but ynow u can never tell what may happen in the future ( shes in my uni class).
i still get that 'too much gum' feeling thinking about her but i really miss her and finding it difficult to move on. i also get that hungry stomach feeling constantly when im not thinking about her. maybe its something medical or anxiety or stress? ive been so stressed lately i developed a twitchy eye. also weird.

fyi we were dating for 2 months and we were totally inseperable right up until the point she broke up with me.