+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does my ex gf want?

what does my ex gf want?

Ok here is the story, about a month ago my ex gf brake up our relation.
    She blocked me for a while on msn (about 1,5 week), and then she came back online.
    I didn't feel like talking to her on msn, so I didn't start a conversation, however she did after a couple of days.
    She told me she was going to the cinema with a guy (I found out he is gay), but she told me it's a good friend.
    The conversation ended with a normal goodbye (without a kiss from her side).

After that I ignored her again on msn, untill today, she talked to me again on msn.. she asked a few normal questions , like how my daughter is doing etc. but it wasn't a normal conversation, if I didn't ask anything the conversation would end after3-4 minutes I guess. This last conversation ended after 10-15 minutes, she told me to have fun while sporting, but she even didn't say goodbye.

So is she pissed or something? I did like this girl very much, untill I found out she was dating that guy and she tries to make me jealous in every msn talk we have. Not only with that gay guy, but she also told me to hang out with a group of male friends and she is doint some fitness where she gets lessons from a young handsome guy she said :S

I don't want to continue on msn with her like that, she acts like she doesn't care and makes me jealous, but she starts a converation every time. Should I delete her from my msn or will she change in the near future?

Don't get me wrong, I like this girl very very much, but our communication is very bad lateley, but I don't know whats she is trying to do..

Or should I write her an email that she doesn't have to make me jealous cause I don't appreciate that and I will delete her if she continues to do that?
    Last edited by manhood; 16-02-10 at 08:08 PM.

Frankly it sounds as if she's just trying to get on your nerves after breaking up with you, simply for her own amusement, and telling her that it bothers you just fuels that fire. The easiest way would be to simply block her and shut off all contact (which is generally a good thing after breaking up), if it happened to me and I was pissed I'd play around in the conversations (with heavy sarcasm) to embarass/annoy her, but that's a bit meaner and can't be done if you've still got feelings

If she's sicko I think she's just trying to piss you off.

But if she's a regular gal I think she's just trying to make you jealous.

Well she is a regular girl, and she was absolute acting normal during our relationship.. She started acting weird after she broke up the relationship. Perhaps it's some stress or something like that, she is gonna move into a new house early next month, and she is desperatly seeking work. But then it doesn't explain why she is making me jealous... what's the fun of that?

I would like to continue the relation if she acted normal, but I don't think she can at this point. What kind of signals should I look for if she wants me back? She allready plays lovesongs on her msn, and I know she is still single.

Should I offer to help her with her new house?

Just make your profile invisible to her and take away that avenue of toying she currently has at her disposal.

Or toy with her back which is more fun.

Thats an option

But then either one of us will be pissed off and delete the other. I do want to stay friends with her, and if possible start a new relation with her. So how can I find out if she wants me back or not? If I ask her directly she will deny it at this point, but I think she is a little confused or something like that

okay here is an update:

Last time I spoke to her was exactly a week ago on msn. We had a normal conversation, untill I asked if she missed me.
    She told me: I think you know the answer.. I told her: I think you do.. and she replied: eh no, cause I broke the relation.
    Then she informed if I dated anyone yet, I told her: No I don't date that quickly after a relation ended.
    the conversation ended by her saying: I'm gonna shower, cause .... (name of a guy i don't know) is coming over.

The days after that I didn't show my face on msn, and today I sended her a NC message (a message in which I said it's better to have no contact between us for some time).
    I hope that message will invoke some feelings for me again, and that she starts missing me. Cause I really really like this girl, and I want to be with her

She used to be online a lot the last days, and since my NC message she has been online only for a short while and she didn't play any lovesongs anymore.
    So that is a sign she really cares about me.

If anyone has some advice on what to do, please tell me

Quote Originally Posted by manhood View Post
    So that is a sign she really cares about me.
    No. She's sulking because you ruined her spiteful little game.

Quote Originally Posted by manhood View Post

If anyone has some advice on what to do, please tell me
    Ignore her and move on with your life. She's a childish fool.
    Spammer Spanker

end it..end all your feelings for her..as best you can..nope shes not interested she just wants attention..if she wanted you she'd be with you