+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I ignore her?

Should I ignore her?

ok, this girl rejected me and I even deleted her from my facebook account!

and then we meet again in some language course, she started talking to me but I ignored her!

then at one class I was sad, and she noticed that I was sad because of her rejection.
    and the topic at the class was relationships, and actually she said in an indirect way that "I don't like you", I feel she meant me.

anyway I ignore her now completely and she tries now to tease me by making jokes about me "in a nice way", to get my attention.

sometimes she is looking at me to see if I am looking at her.

hint: we are not teenagers, we r adults at our late 20's.

so do u think she is reconsidering me or she is just trying to be nice to me after rejection because she noticed that I was sad about it?
    and should I keep ignoring her or should I try to talk to her normally.

thanks for the advice!

I don't know what the hell she's doing, but it would annoy me. I think you should ask her straight up what she's playing at.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's not reconsidering you but she thinks that by playing these games you will fall back down and then she'll kick you with another rejection.

@girl68 but why would she do that? she is an adult, and why me chasing her is so important to her.
    Actually I still have feelings for her and I hope by ignoring her that she will want me more.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    because she's flattered and you chasing her means she is desirable.

you're right ignoring her will make her work harder to get your attention back on her. but don't confuse that with her just trying to get your attention so you flatter her ego some more.

i am realy confused now, i saw her before the class and she said "Hi you" in a very cold way and inside the course she tried to make comments on me and be friendly with me.

is she just being friendly??? or what is it?????????

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    god damn no wonder you're confused you're not listening AT ALL.

I said she wants your attention! That's it she just wants you to like her and be interested. NO she doesn't like you. Why would she do this you ask? Because you're dumb and you don't get that yes, she JUST wants your attention. Yeah she will turn you down in a second if you ask her out.

@girl68

i think u r right.

but should i ignore her completely or what should i do to make her wondering!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    say hi so you're not a complete asshole but carry on as if you have much more important things to do, better people to see, and places to go.

If you want her to go away, ignore her.

If you want to get closer to her, ignore her.

It works both ways. She's female.

It is a win win situation for you.

So just ignore her, and it will all work out for the best.

She's not sounding like a very nice person. That's about how you should treat her, I think.

She's playing head games. It doesn't matter that she's an adult... we still play games. She wants your attention because it makes her feel good that someone likes her. If you act like you don't care - she's going to get selfish and want you to care again. It's not that she likes you, she likes your attention. It would be the same for ANY guy that shows it to her. If you really want her to pay attention to you, then don't... i repeat DON'T act upset or depressed about her. Be happy, smile and completely avoid eye-contact. Don't show her that she affected you in any way. Laugh with others, smile when she says hi... but nothing else. Treat her as though she's just another classmate. That will get her thinking about you and she may like it.

thanks for all replies!

I am confused, because there is something else: Before that when I was talking to her, I mentioned that I travelled to Greece in Christmas. some weeks later I meet a comman friend of ours and he visits the gym with her.
    and he told me that she mentioned that to him.
    I mean if she doesn't like me at all, why would she mention me to anyone or even cares what I am doing.

Do u have explanation of that??!!!!!

I'm with Giga now. You just don't get it. There are some women in this world who likes it when a man chases them. It makes them feel special, important, desirable and it inflates their ego... especially when they have no interest in the guy. It's just her way of humiliating you. Age has nothing to do with it. You can be 30 years old and still an immature b*tch. By ignoring her, you are doing what she doesn't like. She saw that you were sad and she tried to play on your weakness.

If I were you. I would not act as if I am angry with her for rejecting me. That is fueling her. I would speak to her but only if she speaks to me and keep it moving. No conversation, no nothing. Get it?

thanks again!

so most probably she is not interested!
    The only move i can do now is to ignore her, if she tried harder to get my attention then we can discuss what to be done!

thanks again for everyone, I really appreciate ur answers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast