+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does she love me?

does she love me?

Hi !
    I'd met a girl for two months. I'd texted to her sometimes for about 1 months and she replied positivelly though she never texts me first. After knowing she will move to Aus to study for about 4 months, I decided to meet her and she invited me to her house , we had a good meeting so far and I think she also has some feelings for me . Our second meeting is on Valentine day ,we met at a coffee shop , still some chit chat, we still talked as a friend . At that night, I sent a msg to her that I felt no time when I was with her and I will miss her a lot because she will go to Aus the next day . She replied she glad to know me and wish me all the best .I sent her another msg that I got somtething to tell her , she said ok , I was going to say that I love her but I was really confused at that moment because of her previous answear. I thought she didn;t have the same feeling for me, so I end up not telling her that I love her . The next day she goes to Aus without saying a word to me , I met her online 2 days later , I asked her if she's ok or not , the conversation had started for 1 minutes and she told me she want to go to sleep, I didn't expect her to say this so soon , obviouslty she does not miss me, not the same way I feel for her , I'm so confused now. Does she love me ? Should I go on with her? Pls everyone here give me some advices, I really appreciate it .

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She does not love you. I don't even think she likes you in any sort of romantic way.

@ girl68: Thank you for the answear, I start to believe she does not love me, girl is so complicated, sometimes she's sweet, sometime she's stone cold
    Should I keep in touch with her or gradually fade out of her life?
    Last edited by hardlix; 18-02-10 at 09:30 AM.

Hey there,
    I don't know too much, but to me it certainly doesn't sound like she loves you. If you've only known her for two months it's difficult to be in LOVE. I think you aren't in love with her either, maybe infatuated but not in love (yet).

Right now it seems like she sees you as just a friend, but that may change. Just try not to be so upfront, I guess - these things take time to grow and develop. Don't rush her or yourself.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Put in as much effort as she does.

Update :

After 1 week no contact with her , she sent me an offline message .

She wonder if I'm ok or not and she felt sad because of the different time zone, that I'm online when she's in bed. She sugguested me to online early so that we can chat.

As you know, I'm about to give up but now I don't know what to do. Part of me want to keep in touch with her, the rest want to leave.

Update:

I determine to meet her online one more time. Though I tried to meet her early, It's about 11pm at her place. After talking for about 5 minutes, she said she want to sleep (not again ).

Is this girl playing "hard to get" game ? It's difficult to know what's going on in her mind.

I know a girl just like the one you have been describing...

ok it is way to soon to see if she loves you..but having said that she has already made plans to go to Aussie..just respect this decision she is probably very excited about it all. Her wanting to go has no thing to do with you. Keep in contact as freinds through msn or something while shes there. Nothing to say really