+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do women think about dolls? (see links)

What do women think about dolls? (see links)

A few may know my current situation because of reading and/or commenting on a thread that I started. For those who don't, the short story is that I'm married, don't get enough sex, and the wife isn't interested in sex. Anyway I heard someone on the radio talking about sex dolls. I always though that sex dolls were nothing more than blow up dolls with holes in the back. This guy was talking about how realistic and how hot the dolls was, so I kept listening. I was waiting for him to say that he was joking, but he never did. He just kept on saying how hot the doll was, and that he might leave his wife for the doll (he was joking then). Anyway I did a search on the internet and came across two site so far. One is [url=http://realdoll.com]Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll[/url] the other is [url=http://www.privateislandbeauties.com]Private Island Beauties - Silicone love dolls for adults[/url]. I was totally blown away at how wrong I was about sex dolls. The price blew me away too. I could buy a car for the price of two dolls. Anyway, since this is nothing more than a sex toy, and no different from a vibrator or dildo, what do you women think about the dolls? Would you be upset if your boyfriend or husband wanted one? What would you think of your neighbor if you found out he had one?
    Last edited by Incognito; 19-02-10 at 04:04 AM. Reason: Couldn't get links to show up, figured out how and reposted
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I think they're a sign that something has gone very, very wrong.
    Spammer Spanker

That is a very general statement. Can you be specific? Like I said in another thread "I am pretty open about all things". I don't just write anything off without considering it first.

With over three billion females on the planet and finding yourself involved in a fake marriage that you entered into under the impression that your wife would have sex with you, I think it's a bad decision to just go for a silicone doll for the rest of your life. How are you going to explain this to your stepdaughter?
    Spammer Spanker

I'm a virgin guy with a super high sex drive, and even I think a doll like that is super strange.. I mean, if you really want it no one is going to stop you, and if you'll get enjoyment out of it then more power to you. But I think if you're embarrassed of it in any context (would you be comfortable explaining it to your wife? Visitors? Extended family?) then you shouldn't get it. If you would be perfectly comfortable with owning it then go ahead.

I still think it's very... Strange, for the reasons Gigabitch pointed out, but it's your penis not mine.

Well like I said I just found out about this and because it was nothing how I expected it to be I was a blown away. I certainly don't have the money to buy one, I don't have anywhere to store one, and even if I did I'm still not sure if I'd actually get one. It is a sex toy, which is the only reason it exists (not counting those who are dilusional and would actually have some sort of pretend realtionship with it). I figured that since I just joined a place where there are a number of actively posting women that I'd bring it up to get a female opinion.

My opinion is that your wife should put out. It really pisses me off that she doesn't. If you knew how much sex my husband was getting, you'd be hopping mad. That man is too drained to ever think about cheating on me.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    My opinion is that your wife should put out. It really pisses me off that she doesn't. If you knew how much sex my husband was getting, you'd be hopping mad. That man is too drained to ever think about cheating on me.
    LOL. Once again you managed to crack me up! If only I were that man, if only.

He's tired, but happy.
    Spammer Spanker

Perhaps its because I am so open that I am not fully understanding why there is resistence to such a product though. I own quite a few toys, and don't see the difference between them and the doll (except the massive size and the ridiculous price). Does anyone care to explain? Let me add that the whole reason for me having sex toys in the first place is so that I don't cheat, given my situation.
    Last edited by Incognito; 19-02-10 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Missing punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Dear lord, PLEASE let me find a woman like Gigabitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Perhaps its because I am so open that I am not fully understanding why there is resistence to such a product though. I own quite a few toys, and don't see the difference between them and the doll (except the massive size and the ridiculous price). Does anyone care to explain? Let me add that the whole reason for me having sex toys in the first place is so that I don't cheat, given my situation.
    (I'm a guy so take my opinion with a grain of salt)
    but I see nothing inherently wrong with a sex doll, it's just.. Strange. I don't really know why; I think because it's above and beyond the usual idea of a "sex toy" like a dildo, vibrator and fleshlight. Those are relatively small, personal, and discrete. Something as large (and life like) as those dolls you linked are none of those things.

Plus it'd be like ****ing a corpse.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hysterical! If my husband actually f*cked something like that, I think I would die of a laughter-induced heart attack.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 19-02-10 at 05:55 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What if your kids found it? My God, they'd be so perplexed.

I think, in part, it's the fact that something that big is pretty hard to keep private and the fact that it's a facsimile of a human person, with hair and eyes and everything, makes it MUCH creepier than a sex toy.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 19-02-10 at 05:56 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That is so perfect for this thread

I wazzzz here

Maybe you should figure out why your wife doesn't wanta have sex...tell her you really need more and talk to her...I mean if physically she doesn't enjoy sex then try to figure out why she isn't and how you two can help her to enjoy it....or if she just doesn't have the want to then figure out if you can get her something to help with that....is she medicated on anything? Sometimes that can drop a sex drive....but if that doesn't work well then I don't know what to tell you...I'm sorry I suppose.

Plus do you really think she is gonna let you spend 7000.00 just to get off...I mean hell you can use your damn hand and do it for free....thats just not sound economics my friend...plus what does it do when your not screwing it? Its just a 7000.00 piece of plastic laying about waiting for you to violate it....I say buy something that you use more and just try to talk your wife into puttin out more.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast