+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I expect too much from her?

Do I expect too much from her?

both 17. been dating around 8 months.

Problem is that everytime we have hung out this week she has been in a TERRIBLE mood and seems to be meaner to me than usual. And she has this "look" in her eyes that just seems to tell me "I hate you with every ounce of my being".

But she explains to me later at night after she calms down that she gets very little sleep and that is the reason she is like this. (Not on her period currently)

But tonight, I spent atleast 20 minutes on the phone telling her how bad she treated me and how its not right. And she comes back by saying that I expect her to be perfect. Maybe an entire 20 minutes was a little harsh, but I had to endure hours of her acting like I was the worst thing to ever happen to her.

All I want is for her to be happy when she sees me. I dont understand.

So does anyone think I expect too much from her? Ive explained to her that yes I will always point out whats wrong (thats just part of my nature). And even though I dont expect her to be perfect I would atleast like her to try a little harder.

You have to be patient with her. normally with girls hormones do the trick... we sulk.. we want more attention.. we need to be pampered with out any reason... don't look for a reason why you have to shower her with kind words or make her feel special.. just hold her hand and say.." I love u and look prettier when you r like this" buy her an ice cream and share it with her. No girl on this earth..who is in love can be away from her man if she ' feels" that her man loves her.. you have to make an conscious effort to make her feel loved and cared for.. She will come running to you.. tell her that when she is around you feel good and want to see her all the time..she will come around.. just be patient..

Frankly, if either me or my girlfriend is in a bit of a mood for whichever reason we just give eachother space for a few days, during which it usually becomes resolved, and meet up if we feel the need for emotional support.